I got to the pool trying to see which one I wanted to go into first. I set my towel and phone down on the seat. I get into the pool for about 20 minutes then I got out to tan. Laying down on my stomach.
-
I opened my eyes to see a shirtless Oscar standing over me a smile growing on my face. "What took you so long?" I said now turning on my back. "Had to take care of something's." He said his eyes wandering down your body. "Stop looking at my ass." I said giggling as Oscar quickly looked up. "I was just looking at your swimsuit. It's nice." He said now rubbing the side of his neck.

"Let's go into the pool" he said putting his towel down onto the seat next to me. "Just wait i-" I felt his arms grabbing my sides and picking me up. "O-Oscar!" I said laughing. He began to run towards the pool his grasp on me getting tighter as he jumped into the pool. Once our heads rises above the water I began to splash him starting a splash war. Which soon came to an end when a life guard told us to stop.

"Let's get out and walk around." I said walking to the stairs to get out and looking back to see if Oscar was following, he was. I grabbed my towel patting down my body then grabbing my stuff slipping on my chanclas. "Vamos" I said as I started to walk back into the building.

Once we got to the room Oscar grabbed his clothes and took them to the bathroom to change. I grabbed a pair of shorts and the shirt I was wearing before to wear. I stripped down when Oscar exited the bathroom because he was done changing. His eyes looking up and down my naked body. "yo what the hell!" I said grabbing a towel and quickly covering my body. "Fuck my bad" he said walking back into the bathroom. I quickly changed "you can come out now." I said knocking on the door to the bathroom so I could go in and do my hair and makeup. The door soon opening and Oscar exited. "I'll be quick." I said setting down my stuff.
-
"You almost done? you said you were gonna be quick." Oscar said n  un ow leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom as you finished putting on your eyeliner. "Yes, yes Im done." I said closing my bag and walking to the bed to put on my shoes.

"Okay let's go!" I shouted walking towards the door opening it. Oscar following behind.

"Where do you wanna go?" Oscar asked. "Let's go to a bar first." I said grabbing Oscars hand so I wouldn't lose him in the crowd of people, even though he was hard to lose.  I felt him squeeze my hand as I dragged him through the people till I found a bar.

"Here we are" I said now letting go of his hand and walking into the bar and taking a seat. Oscar taking a seat next to me. "What can I get you guys?" The bar tender asked. "I'll just get a bucket." Oscar said then looking at you. "Uhhhh I'll have a hmmm" I looked over to Oscar because I've never been to a bar before. "She'll have a Manhattan." Oscar ordering for me. "I'm gonna have to see some ID" the bartender said as me and Oscar pulled out our wallets and showed him our IDs.
-
It was dark outside, Oscar and I barley walking out of the bar. "I have an amazing idea." I said while tripping over my feet. That idea I probably wouldn't remember.
-
I woke up next to Oscar in bed. My head throbbing from all of the alcohol I drank last night. Oscars arm wrapped around me. "Oscar wake up" I groaned shaking him getting a groan back. Did we? I lifted the blanket to see my bra and underwear still on. " we didn't." Oscar said knowing what I was thinking and why I lifted the blanket. "What happened last night?" I asked getting up from the bed. I walked over to the desk seeing that there was a paper  on it. A marriage certificate. To  me and Oscar. Oh no. "We got fucking married" I shouted now walking towards Oscar who was still laying on the bed. I put the certificate on his chest. He sat giving the certificate one look and began to laugh. "This isn't funny Oscar!" I shouted beginning to pace back and forth in the hotel room. "I can't get married to someone who doesn't love me. This is bad my moms gonna freak out. I'm freaking out." I said still pacing.

"It's not that serious." Oscar said putting the certificate on the counter. "Not that bad? Oscar we're married! And you don't even love me and and I don't want to be married to someone who doesn't share the same emotions as I do! And fuck maybe remembering my wedding would be nice!" I said accidentally revealing my feelings towards Oscar. Fuck me. Oscar got up and stoped me from pacing his hands on my arms. "Y/n I love you. I've loved you ever since I got jumped into the Santos and claimed. The thought of someone being able to have you made my blood boil because I loved you and I still do. So no it's not that serious because my feelings for you y/n are real." His hands moving up to my face as he closed the gap between us or lips meeting for the first time. I pulled apart a smile growing on both of our faces, "I love you too."
-
We pulled up to Oscars driveway to see Santos hanging out in the front like they always were. "They just don't leave do they." I said laughing and opened the car door getting out and grabbing my bags. When some Santos came ups don greeted Spooky. I went inside put my bags on the couch and came out and sat next to Oscar on an old beat up coach that laid in the front of his house. "What'd y'all do?" Sad eyes asked looking at me and Oscar suspiciously. "We got really really drunk and got married." I said not giggling at Sad eyes and some other Santos who heard reactions. Oscar letting out a chuckle. "Should have taken her a long time ago." Oscar said giving me a kiss and wrapping his arm around me.