I saw Shoto let out a small smile before we heard the crowd erupt in cheers. 'Looks like it's over.'

I turned my head to see that Kirishima was knocked out and Katsuki was smiling like a crazy maniac.

"Kirishima is unable to fight. Bakugo goes onto the next round!" Midnight announced.

"Now the final second match is over, it is time for the two semifinals matches! Please pay attention to the screen!" I looked at the huge screen as the huge photos of the final four contestants popped up on the screen. "This is the final four of the last round of this year's Sports Festival!"

'Hey! I actually don't look that bad!' I thought as I saw my huge face on the screen.

"Well, I guess I'll see you down there," I said as I pushed myself off the wall and started to walk towards the stairs.

"Sakura."

I stopped in my tracks and saw Shoto standing at the same position. He was staring at the ground and his cheeks were blushing with pink. He muttered something, but it was so quiet that I couldn't make it out.

"Sorry, but I didn't hear a single thing you just said." I let out a giggle.

Then, he raised his head and his stare was so intense that it made me stop laughing and gulp nervously. "Good luck, Sakura."

My eyes widened from his words. Then, I felt my eyes fill with confidence as I grinned at him. "Good luck to you too, Shoto."

I turned and started to walk down the stairs to go prepare for my match.

'Watch out, Shoto Todoroki. I'm going to do my best to defeat you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sakura!"

I turned my head and saw Izuku and Ochaco waving their hands (well only Ochaco since poor Izuku's arms were in a cast) as they made their way down the tunnel. "Hey guys. What's up?"

"We wanted to wish you good luck before your match!" Ochaco said as they caught up to me. "Are you nervous?"

I thought about her question for a moment. Of course, I was nervous but at the same time I was really excited and pumped up to be going against the IcyHot boy.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous," I admitted. "Shoto is a strong opponent and it definitely won't be easy to beat him."

"Don't worry Sakura-chan! I think you can beat him!" Izuku said with a beaming smile.

I smiled and I hugged both of them. "Thanks guys. You guys are good friends."

Ochaco laughed as she wrapped her arms around me in return, while Izuku stood motionless in my embrace. Then, I realized that he was in a cast and covered in bandages. I quickly dropped my arms and stepped back.

"Oh my god, Izuku. I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you," I apologized as I looked at his injuries worriedly.

Izuku shook his head but there was a tint of pink in his cheeks. "N-no, i-it's okay," he stuttered. "Do your best, Sakura-chan. Win for us!"

"I'll try my hardest," I smiled at my two friends. "By the way, where's Iida?" I questioned. I haven't seen the raven haired boy since my match. He had looked so down after he lost and I was a little worried. Iida was such a prideful guy.

"Oh, Iida said he had to make a important phone call, but he wished you good luck," Izuku replied.

"Can the next two contestants please make their way to the battle field. The match is about to begin!"