Chapter 4 (See for yourself)

Before, I start the chapter, I want to apologise for the previous chapter about the short skirt and small waist. It is not my intention to sound discriminative. I actually wanting it to be a joke. If I have offended anyone. Please accept my most sincere apology.

🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💔🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💔💗

This morning Zan woke up especially early as he seems to feel that he needs to be early as he has a new boss. Although Zan has never been late in his work but he just want to be early so that he could get everything organised for the day. He doesn't know the working habits of his new boss. All Zan knows is he doesn't smile a lot and seems to be observing a lot but why his boss kept looking at his face without any expression. He finds it puzzling.

So, Zan arrives the office nearly three quarter hour early. The factory and office seems really quiet. Zan has the key to all the offices. So, he walks in and open up the office door. Zan thought no one will be as early as him, but to his surprise, he saw He Peng hovering over his table seems to put looking or doing something.

He Peng is the Accounts Manager and why is he here in the Sales and Development Department. Their offices are even at different floor level. Accounting and Finance is at 2nd floor and Zan and Yebo's office is at the third floor.

"Ahemmm....He Peng, what are you doing here?" I asks him

I could see that He Peng's face kind of turn pale. He turns around and looks at me, I could see that either he is searching for something or he is taking something out from my desks. My eyes keep looking at my desk and where he puts his hand.

"Oh, I was just searching for a receipt that the company is going to pay" He Peng tries to explain to me.

"There is no receipts here on my desk. I appreciate if you do not mess up my desk" I told him and I am actually quite annoyed.

"Oh, oh, oh...ok..I am going now". I then noticed that he purposely bump onto me. I stare hard at him and he has the audacity to give me his stupid smile.

I quickly organised my table and I noticed that my drawers were opened. I thought I locked it last night. It has been my habit to lock it.

Right now, I don't have time to think about this. There are several urgent matters I need to talk to my new boss.

Just then, the door open and then Mr Wang Yebo came in, wearing a dark blue business suit. He is of course looking smart.

"Mr Wang, I need to introduce you to all the staff and some senior managements later" I told him.

"Also, we can tour the factory areas and we have our own cafeteria as well" I told him.

Yebo looks at me and nod his head

"Mn. What time should we go?" He asks me.

"Let's make it at 10am. I need to do some paper works first" I told him

Yu Bin sent out a memo, so all the staff gather at the cafeteria.

As soon as I walk in, all the boys and girls squeals and yells. I just shake my head and then once they saw Wang Ye Bo, again another round of yelling.

"I forgot to ask you to bring an ear-plug" I told Wang Yebo.

Yu Bin quickly comes towards us and then he murmured