~yυnĸaι || тнe cнerry вloѕѕoм тree ~

Dedicated to: Fefe, Melanie and Sophia <3 (blueming24MelanieJones100PenguiNingKai

<<<>>>

<<<>>>

~ Everything is grey, His hair, his smoke, his dreams and now he's so devoid of colour, He don't know what it means~

<<<>>>

In this world, everyone has a soulmate. When you turn 16 something about you changes, to help find your soulmate. Not everyone has the same thing changed, therefore what happens on your birthday is a complete mystery.

~YUNA POV~

I sat there feeling the stares of everyone from behind the table, the candles that sat on top of the frosty white cake illuminated the dimly lit room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YUNA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU" everyone sang. Technically it wasn't my birthday yet, the lime green clock on the wall still displayed 11:55 pm. I knew at 12 AM things would change, a part of me would change. I was the last one out of my friend group to turn 16, the time slowly crept by until it the moment would finally be here.

"Guys its almost 12, Yuna blow out your candles now" Chaeryeong spoke more excited than I was. I closed my eye's leaning forwards blowing out the candles on the cake.

"5,4,3,2,1, HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I stood up straight again, my eyes still closed, I don't know if I'm ready to face the change being made.

"Come on Yuna, open your eye's" I heard Yeji say from Infront of me. I reluctantly opened my eye's and froze at what I saw.

I was in a haze for the next couple of minutes, people kept asking me to check my wrist, or ask me what happened, I finally managed to choke up a response.

"The-the-"

"The what" Ryujin interrupted me, looking more excited than I was.

"Ryujin let her finish, you reacted the same way on your birthday anyways" Lia spoke motioning me to continue

"The colour, its-it's all gone" and when I said that everyone freaked out going psycho mode, pulling out websites, videos books on who knows what trying to find out how me and my soulmate would meet. They were more excited than me. In fact, I wasn't excited at all. My world had turned black and white, literally and I don't even believe in this stupid soulmate things. I was looking forward to driving more than finding my 'one true love'

~THIRD POV~

Yuna sat behind the table on her hot-pink stool that was now a dark shade of grey. All the pink decorations were now a mix of gloomy shades of black and white as if the fun had drained out of her life. Everyone around her was busy trying to figure out what linked her and her soulmate together so she decided to go to bed as no one would notice anyway. She glanced at the time on the lime green clock on the wall, it was now 12:30 which meant she could sleep now.