Beautiful scars

(This might have smut I don't exactly know but....you've been warned?😅)

Ibuki's POV

Me and Mikan have been drifting away from one another it felt like.... I wanted to comfort her but she wouldn't let me...it really really hurt that my own girlfriend doesn't trust me to love her....but that won't last for long I'm talking to her about this problem after class today...!! I will do this...I can do this!!

Mikan's POV

I was reading a book in bed and as soon as I saw ibuki I knew she wanted to talk...I felt scared...what if she didn't want to be with me anymore?! She deserves better though....before I knew it ibuki was on the bed and took the book that now had tear drops on it she pinned me on the bed looking at me seriously but I couldn't help but blush I could also see a bit of pink on her as well..."why are we not taking...? It's making me upset..." she said "I-...."  I was cut off my ibuki taking the bandage off my arm... I was scared she would look at the scars I had in horror and dump me...as the thoughts flooded through my head I felt tears.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But they were not mind...they where my girlfriends...she hated crying in front of me....but she didn't hold back tears...I felt hands grab my body....a hug....I cry with her....I hated myself for keeping this from her!!!!
-2 hours later❤️-

Ibuki's POV
Me and Mikan cried for a good 2 hours...it felt good to cry....why would she hide this from me?! I then asked the question I just asked myself "B-b-becau-because I thought you would Ha-hat-hate m-me-me!!! I did-didn't wan-want you-you to be grossed out from my gross body!!" She cried out I felt my heart break hearing those words, I hug the  messy purple haired nurse...she hugs back...
The two girls talked and Mikan told the black haired girl about her past.... going nude and pretending to be animals for peoples entertainment she thought that it was how to say sorry to someone when really it was just embarrassing herself....and the bullies that hurt her...it wasn't fair for the girl to hide this important information from the musician....the two girls work led everything out...told the headmaster and everything was nice..both the girls graduated the nurse finally felt happy and she was.....

-3 years later case why not?😂-

The two girls have now been tougher for 5 years...it felt so good to know that Mikan was finally 100% happy...it made The musician smiles and joy knowing that she finally realized why Milan was hiding so much.... it was because she was unhappy....scared....frustrated....but that's all over with now....

This is the ending right now I'm going to be working on
Disobeying daddy's rules soon I'm sorry that I haven't updated it in a little while it's just been really hard because of family stuff so yeah I hope you have a good day night or afternoon!!❤️