Gracefully eating his fork beside the tomato salad - he had personally requested this from the house elves - Sasuke glanced at his side and there at her all colorful eye catching glory, was Naru, who was glaring down at him.

Now normally Sasuke would have enjoyed the next few hours pushing her buttons to see if she could attack in a fit of rage. However, they are in the middle of a room where children can be involved.

Contrary to popular belief, he doesn't like anyone innocent being dragged in his fight.

Which is why, like one of the few rare men found in the world, Sasuke confronted a furious women in his life that not many men can have the audacity to gloat about.

Schooling his features in his usual Resting Face, Sasuke faced Naru fully, "And what can I do for you today Naru?"

Sasuke had asked her in their native tongue is that no eavesdroppers would understand their conversation.

Right eye twitching from his I-Don't-Really-Give-a-Shit attitude, Naru took a deep breath and exhaled to calm her raging nerves.

Opening her eyes, Naru sent Sasuke a look, "Don't play coy with me Sasuke. How many times do I have to tell you to not-"

Sasuke immediately cut her off, "F.Y.I, I didn't kill them."

Not deterred, Naru glared, "I do not care whether you kill them or not. What I do care is that you shouldn't be injuring students."

Giving her a look, Sasuke narrowed his eyes, "And let myself be pushed around? Unlike you Naru, I do not have the patience to tolerate their immaturity nor do I even want to waste my time with them."

"The only reason why I'm here is because your here as well", Sasuke finished.

Naru pursed her lips. That's right, Sasuke may listen to orders or requests, but their would be a time where Sasuke even have a shorter fuse than even her in certain aspects.

Letting out a sigh, Naru concedes and softens her eyes, "I'm sorry Sasuke. But please, just.... just don't injure them too hard. If anything, glare at them like you always did. Your glare is already scary enough to scare them away. "

Snorting at the last one, Sasuke raised a hand and placed it at her cheek, "Fine. But I'm doing this for you. However, it would be decided to their behavior."

Smiling, Naru placed a hand over Sasuke's, "That's all I can ask for."

Sasuke hummed and dropped his hand.

Naru then incredulously plopped herself down beside Sasuke.

This garnered them a lot of attention, especially hostile ones from Slytherin. No Gryffindor is allowed to sit with them at their table.

A warning glare from Sasuke had cowed a few that dared stepped forward at them to get rid of the Gryffindor transfer student.

Naru apparently hadn't noticed that action as she grinned excitedly at Sasuke, "So I just planned a study sessions with my dear baby cousin."

That made Sasuke blink and looked at Naru. There's no way in hell did Naru voluntarily have a study session!

Seeing the look, Naru huffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest, "Just because I sucked at the Academy doesn't mean I don't like learning or reading you know."

Staying silent, Sasuke lets Naru ramble on and on about Harry Potter, Classes they had undergo, and an interest at this flying lessons.

It was only at the end of lunch did they seperated in different classes.