"Ban- won't even bother, I'll see if I can find King" I flew above what was left of the village 'King, need help?' I asked him while getting closer to where I felt he was. 'Nah, it's just that I can't feel Diane and the captain's presence, and Ban's fading' He thought looking in my direction. I got to him and we both looked around to see if there was anyone left.

"What happened? You seem a little pale, Fairy King" Jericho said looking up at him. There's demonic power in the two of them, I better be cautious about it.

"What'd you do to Diane and captain?- You know what we'll go to check it" We turned around to fly away but King stopped and so did I. "One more thing, if you step in our way-" he was interrupted by several brilliant balls coming to us.

Instinctively, we flew higher and we saw Jericho throw a net to the balls making them explode. "Tsk tsk tsk. Let people finish when they're talking" I closed my eyes annoyed.

King put a hand on my shoulder and continued "If you ever get in our way"

King and I raise our hand "We'll end you." "Spirit spear Bara eleventh configuration: Emerald octo'" I directed Bara to them

"Spirit spear Chastiefol fourth configuration: Sunflower" . "I'll admit you two are fairly powerful, keep training for another century and you'll be in the right way" He said unimpressed and fired.

"King~ You should've let me handle them, you know how much I like to have new puppets~" I whined childishly while looking at the show of lights.

"(Y/n). Pills. Now." He said sternly, making me pout.

I took a bottle that just popped out of thin air and ate a pill. "Ya happy? They are so bitter and gross" I said sticking my tongue out in disgust.

He laughed, grabbing my hand, and ready to go. "How can you worry about that in a moment like this?" I shrugged and smiled at him, my tongue still sticking out. I was going to really answer when we heard Chastiefol stop. We turned around and went pale, Chastiefol was broken in half and I couldn't find Bara.

"Old fart and race traitor are most perturbed by their finishing move being disrupted!"

'The fighting festival referee?' King asked.

'Pfft- don't tell me, Ban?' I looked at him, he was a bit too angry and annoyed to answer.

"Looks like knight Jericho and Guila perished by Old fart ferocious attack!" He said in that high pitched voice that was giving me a headache. That cloth that he has around expanded letting Jericho and Guila fall with a rather loud thud. Now that I think of it... he looks like- "Today's rescuer has been your friendly referee, Love helm! Whose true identity is-" It disappeared and appeared next to King with a sword pointing to King's neck.

"Helbram!?" King asked completely shocked and confused while I was just beyond pissed.

"Good to see you again Harlequin and Dahlia or should I call you (Y/n)?"

"How are you alive? That day I saw you-" King was trembling, I was looking away.

"It doesn't matter, that's all in the past"

"Sir Helbram, allow us to assist" Jericho said.

"No, no, it's alright. While I keep King occupied you two retrieve what we came for" When he said that someone kicked me, sending me crashing to the mountain.

"What the fuck is the thing y'all have for kicking me!" I yelled while coming out of the hole I created. I summoned Bara again because,  apparently, it went to its place without me noticing. I went back to King and saw that he was injured. "Oh God~ Helbram, haven't you learned-" I was interrupted by explosions. When I turned around I saw princess Elizabeth and Veronica on the floor, Veronica had wounds and blood in many parts of her body.