- - -

"So?" Lou asked once Harry finally made an appearance, his suitcase in tow as it was a traveling day for them. "Didn't work." Harry grumbled; his eyes cloudy with tears as he was just so tired. "Oh babes." Lou sighed. "Then we'll try the other ones, yeah?" Harry just nodded, not really in the mood to talk about it.

"Hey Haz." Niall greeted, but Harry just waved him off, confusing the three boys. "Excuse me." Louis mumbled, following the boy towards the back of the bus, finding Harry getting into his bunk. "What's going on with you?"

"What?"

"Don't act so dumb. Is it because I didn't want to share a room with you?"

"What? No."

"Then why are you ignoring us? Why are you ignoring me?" Louis raised his voice but once he noticed Harry on the verge of crying, he lowered it again. "It's just. You haven't been hanging out with us. You always go straight to your room after shows, and you're always talking with Lou." Louis pouted. "Thought we were best mates."

"We are!" Harry sniffled. "S'just... haven't been getting much sleep since Zayn..."
"Well, neither have I." Louis defended. "We've all been having a rough time Harry. You're not the only one."

"You don't understand." Harry cried. "Can you just leave me alone, please?" Louis turned around without another word, leaving Harry to cry in peace.

"I give up." Louis huffed, plopping himself next to Niall. "Give it a rest mate. He just needs time." Liam assured though Louis wasn't having it. "We used to talk all the time. Now he doesn't want to speak to me." Louis nearly cried. "Thought it was because I refused to share a room with him in Phoenix but then he requested to have his own room in San Diego."

"You're thinking about it too much."

"I only wanted some time for myself to call me mum. Hadn't had a proper talk with her since everything and Zayn and I were pretty close, and I just needed to vent, and maybe cry a bit."

"We get it mate." Niall assured. "I can assure you that Harry's not sulky about not sharing a room with you. Trust me, it will take a lot more." He chuckled, patting Louis' back reassuringly. "I guess." Louis rubbed his face. "This whole thing is bullshit. Why can't we just get time off, get to wrap our mind around it?"

- - -

"Hey Haz." Louis shook the sleeping boy. "We're in LA."

"Huh?"

"We're in LA, outside our Hotel. You coming?"

"Yeah. Just a minute. I'll catch up." Harry grimaced from the uncomfortable feeling of wet jeans. He didn't mean to fall asleep; he's just deprived. "Okay." Louis nodded. "You wanna room together, or?"

"Yeah sure." Harry answered without thinking, just wanting Louis to get out of there so he could change his pants in peace. "Ace." Louis smiled, going to find Alberto to inform him. Harry quickly found a new pair of jeans in his case, shoving his wet ones in a side pocket to deal with later.

"Here's your key card." Alberto handed it to Harry once he stepped off the bus. "Louis' already up there."

"Wait what?" Harry looked up. "Are we s-sharing?"

"Yeah. He told me you were." Alberto shrugged, patting the boy's back to send him off, not wanting fans to accumulate. Harry frowns but makes his way up to their shared room wanting nothing more than to run off.

"You okay?" Louis asks once Harry closes the door. "Look like you're about to throw up." He looks concerned so Harry quickly tells him he's okay, just feeling tired. "I'm glad you wanted to share a room though." Louis said sheepishly. "Was starting to think you hated me."

"Could never hate you." Harry smiled but it was quickly wiped off once he noticed there weren't two twin beds but just one large one. No way could he do this. Then again, he didn't want to upset Louis any further, so he'd probably just have to suck it up.

"Which side you wanna sleep on?"

"Doesn't matter. You can pick." Harry shrugged, mainly thinking about how he was going to get a nappy from his bag and sneak it to the bathroom. "Then I'll take this one." Louis jumped onto the bed. "How about a movie or something. I'm not really tired since I fell asleep on the bus too." He laughed. "Yeah sounds good." Harry nodded. "You can pick one. M'just gonna get changed and brush my teeth." Harry smirked, feeling sly as he wrapped the nappy in his pyjama bottoms to hide it.

That turned out to be the easy part. Getting the bloody thing on was another thing. It wasn't as easy as sliding a pull-up up your legs, and every time Harry tried to fasten the tabs the whole thing would come sliding down not matter how tight he did it.

"You okay in there?" Louis knocked. "Been a while." He chuckled but only heard a sniffle in response. "Harry, are you crying?" Louis panicked but the door was locked so he couldn't get inside.

"Uh, could you get Lou, please."

"Harry I'm right here. I can help!"

"C-can you just please get Lou." Harry cried but he heard Louis walk away and much to his relief he heard Lou's soft voice on the other side of the door. "Can you open for me, love?"

"Can't put it on." Harry sobbed, tugging at the nappy that was hanging loosely around his waist.

"There's no need for tears babes. C'mon now, let's stop those." She wet a washcloth to clean the boy's face, much to his dismay, but she got it done. "Would be better with you laying down, but here, hold this." She instructed, telling him to hold the garment up, his face beet red from embarrassment. "There, should be snug." She smiled, patting his bottom.

"He'll notice it." Harry whined as he looked at himself in the mirror. "No, he won't." Lou assured. "Now, will you be okay? Am I safe to go back to bed?"

"Can I stay with you?"

"Sorry bubs. Sharing with Caroline." Harry just pouted but bid the woman goodnight. He took a few deep breaths before emerging from the bathroom, finding Louis already in bed watching some crappy TV. "M'sorry 'bout that." Harry frowned, crawling into the other side of the bed.

"S'fine." Louis mumbled. "Do you want to watch The Avengers?" He asked coldly and Harry couldn't help but to cry. "D-do you hate me?"

"Harry. I could never hate you." He repeated Harry's words from earlier, propping himself up on the bed. "Just, why can't you just tell me what's going on?"

"'Cause it's embarrassing." Harry cried. "You'll hate me."

"What did I just say?" Louis chuckled. "Can you please just tell me. Feels weird keeping secrets."
"I..." Harry stammered, "I've been wetting the bed." Blurted as he sobs. "Lou's been helping me 'cause I needed some things."

"Some things?" Louis was puzzled. "Please don't make me say it." Harry cried as he looked at Louis. "I just started wearing... protection... to bed."

"And you thought I would hate you?" Louis' face softened. "God, Harry, I couldn't care less. But I was wondering when you started wearing pyjama bottoms to bed." He allowed the crying boy to scramble onto his lap so he could comfort him properly. "Please don't cry those silly tears. It's obviously something you can't help." Louis soothed, swaying them softly. "Did it start after Zayn left?" He felt the boy nod against his chest.

"You won't tell anyone though?" Harry cried.

"I won't." Louis promised. "Now can we stop those tears, huh?" He managed to pry the boy away from his chest, gently wiping his cheeks with his hands. "See, they're not necessary." He smiled, "Thank you for sharing with me though."

"Thank you for not hating me." Harry sniffled. "You don't think I'm weird, do you?"

"Of course you are weird. But that's for a whole other reason." Louis laughed, finally earning a small smile from the boy. "You can't control this, so why would I think of you any differently." He swept the boy's hair to the side, letting his hand linger for a bit. "Promise you'll tell me next time if anything is bothering you?"

"M'huh." Harry mumbled, resting his head on Louis' shoulder. "Harry. Can't sleep sitting up." Louis laughed. "And my things are falling asleep." Harry huffed but climbed from Louis' lap, allowing him to lay down before attaching himself onto him.

"You're like a koala bear." Louis snorted, but he of course wouldn't change it for the world. "Could be your koala bear." Harry mumbled sleepily, this time making Louis blush.