I Hate School

I just saw raccoons outside my house and I yelled "Rocket!" Because of Rocket from Guardians of The Galaxy ;-;

-----

Seamus walked with me to my school since neither of us have a car. We were hand in hand as I nervously looked at the ground. "Everything is going to be okay James" Seamus told me with a smile, I smiled back as i couldn't help it.

Arriving at my school he let go of my hand, we saw various groups of teenagers go inside of the school. He looked at me and said "At least for today, after this you decide to drop out of stay and have a proper education" he kissed my forehead and started to walk away.

I took in a deep breath and started to walk inside. Everyone looked at me differently, it was a good different and I can tell this is not going to be my best day.

"Faggot" and "Dead mother" were dropped from whispered conversations as I walked passed everyone and to my locker. There was a tight feeling to my chest I didn't know what it was but I managed to open my locker with shaking hands.

"Hey faggot! Is that your boyfriend out there? He's like 40 isn't he?" I heard a non familiar voice, it must be someone new or someone who took over the school when I was gone.

"He's not 40" I murmured under my breath.

"What?"

"I said he's not 40!"

Everyone stared at me and the guy came closer to me and whispered "its still illegal though. O can sue him right now" I grit my teeth and said slowly "Back.Off"

He then exaggeratedly gasped and puckered his lips while covering his mouth with his finger tips. "Oh my, I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb. Please, oh please! Don't call your old boyfriend, I don't want to hurt a senior citizin!"

He pushed me harshly against the locker as I tried to contain my anger. Everyone 'Oooh'd as I cracked my shoulders and neck.

The guy grabbed me by the collar and lifted his fist. "You're sugar daddy can't come right now sweet cheeks." He whispered as he punched my face making me groan in pain. I pushed him off me and he laughed "Finally standing up for yourself" he asked.

I launched myself at him and punched the side if his face making him fall to the ground. Everyone looked at me then at the guy on the floor.

Quickly I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the school and walked towards my house. I saw Seamus sitting on my porch. Tears were in the corner in my eyes as i can feel the rbiise forming onmy cheek.

"Seamus!" I screamed out making him look up and run down the porch and up to me.

"James are you okay? What happened?" Seamus asked concernly as his fingers grazed over my bruise.

"This guy was attacking me with words and he was calling you names and..." I started crying into Seamus' shirt. "...I HATE SCHOOL!"

He pulled me closer to him and was saying soft "Shhh...its okay" until I calmed down. 

I was left hiccuping  and holding for dear life onto Seamus' sweater. "I don't want to go back Seamus" I whispered as he held onto my waist.

"Then don't"

----

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Its almost Christmas so don't be naughty as fuck just be naughty as shit there is a difference.

Anyways! Comment what you think about the chapter! I love them opinions!

•3• KLS~