41

Bye bye Hawaii. *cries*.

I dont want to leave and fly back to Miami. We are at the airport at the moment in a private waiting room. My flight is half an hour before there's so I have to leave in a minute. I may as well say my goodbyes now.

Maggie and Patrick give me hugs and kiss me on the forehead.

"See you in Europe man" Finneas says, hugging me too.

"Bye bye angel" Claudia says, holding me tightly.

Lastly, Billie comes up to me slowly. She wanted me to stay in LA with her but I cant. She burrows her head in my neck and wraps her arms around me.

"See you in a month babygirl" She says, her lips brushing against my skin. I pull away and look at her. She leans in and places one small kiss on my mouth.

"See you in Europe" I say and leave the room smiling.

Fast forward the flight

"I'm home!" I shout entering the house. Lucie comes running in and jumps on me, hugging me tight. I knew she would be here. My parents enter the room smiling widely. "Welcome home honey" dad says. My sisters at school so I will see her later.

"Look how tanned you are" Lucie says, putting her arm next to mine, showing a ridiculous difference.

"You look cute on Billie's new instagram post" my mom says. I frown my eyebrows and get my phone out, I haven't seen it yet.

(Just pretend its the video, thanks bye)

Liked by Finneas, BellTwins and 684,000 more

billieeilish: been gone

View all 162.357 comments

SZA literally just came back

BilliesBae you are definitely dating

ClaudiaSulewski cute

LexiTaylor ❤️

I smile widely and bite my lip, I cant believe she posted that. I love how my mom didn't even question it either. I need to tell her I know .

"Honey why are people like, they are definitely dating" my mom says confused, watching me scroll through the comments.

"Ok so Mom dad, me and billie dated. We still kind of are sort of. It's complicated. That's why people are saying it and why me and her are so close" I tell them.

"Aww baby thats so cute" my dad says and my mom agrees. They both hug me tight.

"I love billie anyway so" Mom tells me. I laugh and nod.

//
I've been home for like 6 hours now and i'm about to go to bed but I need to post on my instagram. I smile when I see Billie comment.

Liked by billieeilish, Luciebriggs and 40,000 others

LexiTaylor: my everything

View all 10,000 comments

Billieswife whattttttt?
Finneas photo credits
billieeilish babygirl

Billie automatically facetimes me straight after her face appearing on my phone.

"Hey baby, you going sleep" she asks smiling at me. The red lights in her room making her hair glow.

"I will be in a second but it's fine" I say, my voice all raspy because i'm tired.

"don't stay up for me, I just wanted to say goodnight and i love you" she says softly, melting my heart.

"I love you two, my mom asked me if we are dating today" I tell her and she raises her eyebrows and runs her hand through her hair.

"what did you tell her" she asks.

"I just told her the truth, I said no me and you aren't dating, but we have a thing and a lot of love for each other. she was so happy about it" I smile.

"Thats amazing mama, anyway you get some sleep and i'll call you tomorrow" she says biting her lip.

"goodnight bil" I say.
"goodnight babygirl"