11

"I'm home" I shout walking into my house, i had to get a different flight home as everyone else was flying to LA and i'm in Miami.

My mum runs from the kitchen and gives me a huge hug making me drop my bag on the floor.

"Welcome home dickhead" my brother says hitting my head.

I sit on the sofa leaning back exhausted and decide to post on insta.

          Liked by Finneas and 2,000 more

LexiTaylor : thank you so much to this little angel @billieeilish for bringing me on tour with her. I'm honoured to be your new photographer thank you all for making me feel so welcome.

comments

Billieeilish ❤️
Finneas we love you

My phone vibrates and i get an incoming facetime call from billie. I smile and press the green button showing her appearing on my screen.

"How dare you post on instagram and not text me first to tell me your home safe" Billie says raising her eyebrows at me, her voice all soft

"Well, i'm home" i say jokingly. She sticks her middle finger up at me and smiles. My mum appears on the camera making me roll my eyes.
"Hi billie thank you for looking after her" she says smiling in the camera.

"Oh it's not problem, she looked after me more" Billie laughs, making me laugh too. "Oh baby if you check your bag i put some stuff in there for you and your sister, they have your names on them" Billie adds.

My cheeks light up when she calls me baby, luckily my mom doesn't react to it and she just leaves to go to bed.

"Ok i'll look but you need to get some sleep" I tell her seeing her yawn. She nods and yawns again.

"Ok" she says her voice all raspy.
I say goodbye and end the call before receiving a message off her.

From Bil- ❤️

I smile and reply back.

To Bil- ❤️

I put my phone away and take my bag up to my room, throwing it on my bed and unzipping it. Inside there's 2 bags, one says 'Lexi' and the other is blank, i'm assuming it's my sisters.

I open it up and pull out a black hoodie, it's billies. I smile and put it on, taking in her scent. I take out the next thing and find a blohsh necklace exactly the same as hers and lastly a note.

'To Lex,
Honestly i just want to say how amazing having you around has been. I've never met anybody like you and don't think i ever will. You made this tour one that i will remember for a lifetime. and now your stuck with me as my photographer.
ps. i'm flying out to Miami in 3 days to stay with you, already send your mum all the details and she loves the idea.
                         love
                                bil x'

I smile and shake my head, how the hell did she plan this without me knowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A short one today but hope you enjoyed