𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏

So come on, let it go

Just let it be

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me

Everything that's broke

Leave it to the breeze

Why don't you be you

And I'll be me

Meng Yao shivered like a leaf exposed to the cold autumn breeze.

His breath ragged, the spasms of his body more difficult to handle as he was trying his best to not let out any sort of moan or subtle vocalization of the intense pleasure he was being given.

It was hard, the desperate need to let his voice come out of his throat in the weak attempt to endure the wave of pleasure and adrenaline that was rushing through his body with the intensity of a thunder.

He curled his toes into the rough fabric of the sheets, trying his best to not hurt himself in the process; his hands firmly clasped on his lover’s back, nails digging in the flesh and leaving marks all over the toned body.

“Meng Yao” a deep voice rasped behind his ear, making Meng Yao tremble from head to toe. He was weak for his voice. He was weak for his body. He was weak for his eyes. He was weak for his lover in a way he never expected was possible to be, the hard and deep pounding driving him insane from its intensity: his lover was caring but he’d rather show his feelings through actions and with less words: he was never good with them anyway.

Meng Yao pulled the Sect Leader’s hair weakly, his body trembling with exhaustion from the intensity of their love-making session. His small frame completely engulfed from the Leader’s muscular body. He loved it.

He loved the feeling of being completely wrapped in his lover’s strong arms, there was something warm and safe in the way his small face fitted right between Mingjue’s pecs, in the way he could hear his heart pound into his chest with a force that could only reflect who Nie Mingjue was.

Nie Mingjue was a man of action, he was impulsive and his mouth always spoke way too faster than his brain: he had no filters and despite his rough way of being he always showed and spoke the truth. He wasn’t a coward and he didn’t need to sweeten his words.

But Nie Mingjue was also a deep, caring and passionate lover that would rather kiss the soul out of him instead of whispering sweet and meaningless words.

Not that he didn’t, actually he always loved to whisper praises to his beloved one. He knew Meng Yao needed a lot of reassurance, especially during their love-making session.

Meng Yao was simple yet adventurous when it came to love, he had some needs that he was ashamed about and Mingjue always did his best to appreciate every side of him. He never judged him for his needs nor for the way he moaned in pleasure, he never dared to call him any bad terms that could be connected to his mother’s past life. He always made sure Meng Yao felt safe enough to let himself feel everything he wanted and needed.

Actually Mingjue was grateful to every new suggestion, as he was the Leader of what was considered the capital of porn he actually never read erotic novels nor looked at illustrations or any kind of material; he was a busy man and he’d rather spend his time in the training fields, leaving novels and romance to Huaisang.