Love that Blooms

He held me close as i slept and kept stroking my hair. He look at me and smile gently as if he were in bliss. "I never lied about how much i do love and care for you princess, you belong to me, please never forget that". He kissed my forhead and stayed there. His beautiful moment was ruined when harold came in and said "sorry to bother you your majesty, but i have news about the rebels". Alastor carefully got out of bed and said "what is it thats so important to ruin my moment with my queen"? Harold took a deep breath and said "they found charlie and the others, if they come they will take her from you as well as that throne, also they found lucifer". "What"! Alastor said getting angry. "How is that possible, i banished him to the most manipulative circle of hell"! "I dont know, but the police reported seeing him walk around latley". "No, i will not let them have her"! Alastor stormed out of the room and slammed the door. Harold looked at my sleeping form and stroked my hair "i wonder, if i make a deal with them, if i can have you then"? He smelled my hair the sweet aroma filling his senses. He then gently caressed my arm down to my hips. "Well, she is asleep and alastor is gone...what the hell, ill have some fun". He turned my body around and i started to wake up. I saw that he was already starting to uncloth himself and i said "wh...what are you doing, and why are you even here, and where is Alastor"!? He took his tie and wraped it around my mouth so i couldnt talk or scream. "Shh princess, im just having some fun". He smirked as he started to tie me down. Suddenly alastor came back in the room. "Uh...k..king alastor, i can explain see i was just...". "Just what exactly"?! Said alastor getting pissed. He grabbed harold by the throut. His antlers grew out and his eyes turned to static. "Pl..please your majesty, dont kill me"! "If you ever touch her again, i will prove to the non believers that you can die twice"! Harold nodded and alastor dropped him. Harold scattered his clothes and ran out. I jumped out of bed after untieing the tie and hugged him. "Oh my sweet princess, im glad i came in time". He said hugging me back. "Me too, i was scared"! I cryed. He stroked my head and said "hush now darling, your safe with me". He kissed me gently on my fore head and smiled. "How about we go out on a date"? I was surprised. "I thought i was never allowed to see the outside world"? He chuckled. "Oh you are, so we'll have it in here, get dressed and come downstairs". He left the room and i searched my closet for a nice dress. I put on a short sleevless dress that had the back opened. I put on some black tights and black high heels and went downstairs. There were candles lit up and some roses. I picked them up and read the card 'follow the petals' it said. I saw the petals on the floor and followed. They leaded me to the dinning room where there were more candles and a single rose on the table for decor. I sat down in the chair and alastor came in. "Well darling, what will it be"? "Hmm...how about some jambalaya"? I responded. He looled surprised then smiled brightly. "As you wish my queen". He went to the kitchen and after awhile came out with a pot. He put some jambalaya on each plate and put the pot away. He sat down and started to eat. I took a bite and it was actually pretty good. "Well my dear how is it"? "Its amazing"! I said. He smiled again. As we finished we went to the ball room. He snapped his fingers and music started to play. He gestured his hand and said "darling, may i have this dance"? I blushed a bit and nodded then i took his hand and he led me to the middle of the ball room. We started to dance. As the music started to die down he kissed me. "Alastor"? "Yes my dear"? "Do you...really love me"? He smiled and replied "ofcourse my dear, i love you more than anything, i love you more than all the power i can possibly obtain". I blushed a bit and one tear fell from my eye. It was the sweetest thing he ever said and i can tell he meant it. "Now darling let me ask you the same question, do you really love me"? I replied "yes, i would do anything to stay with you". "Anything"? He smirked. "Would you...kill for me"? Kill? What was he getting at? Isnt it rnough that i love him? "Y..yes". He grinned at my reply. He put a hand on my head and a green light eminated from it. I blacked out and he said "now, you will for sure be mine, and those mezeling fools wont have you". He picked me up and layed me in the bed. He snapped his finger and all the bars disappeared from the windows and doors. "Let them come, they will be in for a speacial surprise hahaha"! He laughed maniacally as he knew a way he would win.