[30] Real Love | Dead Calm II | Tease

Начните с самого начала

"When did I ask you to be perfect, JJ?" I asked quietly, my eyes softening as I approached. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his stomach as waved his hands around, the water splashing as he moved.

He ignored my question and continued to rant. Although he was smiling, his eyes were still empty. The sight tore my heart apart. I wanted nothing more than to hug him, but my body wouldn't move. My whole entire being was racked with hesitation and shock as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

"I got a hot-tub. For my friends. You know what? No, you know what? Screw friends. I got a hot-tub for my family! For you!"

"JJ..." I said, keeping my voice as smooth as possible as I tried to calm him down, my brows creasing as I shook my head. "You're freaking me out."

"Look what I did for you! Is this enough? Look at this! Look at this!"

"JJ.." I pleaded, my voice breaking as I watched him crumble in front of me. He may of been wearing a happy grin, but I tell he was seconds away from falling apart. Clearly his stitches weren't doing a good job at keeping him together.

"No, you stop being emotional. It's fine, okay?" He smiled, but that smile dropped, turning into small, broken breaths as tears rolled down his cheeks.

The spell holding my body in place broke as I walked over to JJ and climbed up on the ladder of the hot-tub. I wrapped my arms around his large body as he finally cracked, his sobs shaking his body as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He cried into my chest, his wet hair and tears soaking my shirt. My own tears pricked my eyes as I held him. I saw the little boy I thought about, who wanted nothing more than for someone to give him the love is father never gave him.

"I just couldn't do it," he whimpered into my neck, sniffling as I rubbed his back, just like my mother would when I was younger and crying. His hands fell to my hips, and with every sob he squeezed tighter, pulling my body closer as he used it to ground himself, to stay present.

"I can't take him anymore!" He screamed, burying himself deeper within my neck. "I was gonna kill him," he croaked, his voice cracking. I let out a shallow breath as I processed his words.

He fisted my hair as I continued to rub soothing circles on his back, hushing him quietly as he cried. "I just wanna do the right thing," He mumbled, petting my hair as I gripped him tighter.

"I know," I soothed him, petting his hair in the same way he did mine. "You didn't do anything wrong," I reminded him, referring to his father. It was true, he never did anything wrong. He was a victim. JJ didn't answer, instead he stayed nuzzled within my neck, breathing in my scent as he calmed down.

We stayed there for a moment as his cries ceased, holding each other as the crickets chirped, the only other sound being the rumbling of the hot-tub. I let out a long breath, enjoying this moment, enjoying his touch.

"Beckett," he murmured, his thumbs drawing circles on my hips as he composed himself. His low voice sent shivers down my spine, the vibrations from his voice tickling my chest. "I-I want to give you more, but .. I don't know.. how.." He whispered, trailing off as his voice grew smaller and more timid with every word.

I pulled back to look him in the eyes. They were red and puffy, making the blue in his eyes standout. He swallowed, his adam's apple bobbing as he looked down at me. His eyes were scared, his entire demeanour screaming vulnerability. I placed a tender, gentle hand on one of his cheeks, stroking the skin. His hidden stubble scratched my hand, but I didn't mind.

As my thumb ran over his cheekbone, he leaned into my touch, closing his eyes as he accepted the caring gesture. I slowly brought my other hand to his other cheek, holding his face directly in front of my own.

"Let me show you," I whispered as my eyes trailed down to his lips. "Let me show you real love, JJ."

I gently pulled his face towards my own until we were sharing the same breath, our chests rising and falling in sync. I licked my lips as I thought of the two broken people mending themselves together with their touches. Perhaps our love could act like a bandaid sealing crack, doing its best to hold everything together for the night. Hopefully, our stitches would hold tighter in the morning.

I delicately brushed my lips with his, being cautious not to scare him away. Being careful not to let him break underneath the pressure of my touch. He sucked in a breath as he caught my lips in a kiss. He moved in sync with me, inviting my warm and soft love in. I hummed at the feeling of his soft lips against mine, my heart fluttering. He choose real love as he brought a gentle hand to my dark locks, pushing it back as he deepened the kiss.

I tangled my fingers within his messy blonde mop of hair as his hands dropped back down to my hips, gripping tight as he pressed himself against me, lifting my body over the ledge so that I was standing in the hot-tub with him. His body went rigid as I broke the kiss, his eyes lighting up with fear. I think he was scared I was going to leave and make him pick up all of his pieces on his own, to clean up his mess without any help.

I spun us around, cautiously and gently so that he was pressed against the side of the hot-tub, practically sitting on it. I connected my lips with his once again, reminding him I wasn't going anywhere, the two of us moving more lustfully than before.

I trailed kisses from his lips down to his jawline, to his neck, then ending with his collarbone. He sighed as I gripped his biceps, fisting the muscle as I left love bites on his skin, giving his neck the love it deserved. My breath became uneven as I descended lower, running my hands down his toned abs. I left tender kisses on his chest and stomach as I kneeled in the water.

He groaned against the soft tickle of my lips, the sound being music to my ears. I left a trail of wet kisses from bruise to bruise, barely brushing my lips against the irritated skin, doing my best to make him feel loved with every light touch. I pushed my hands up his abs, running over the muscles until my hands rested on his chest.

His hand tangled itself within my hair as he gently tugged, forcing my head to title upwards. He licked his lips as he looked down at me, his red rimmed eyes filled with lust. I glanced down at the waistband of his swim trunks, biting my lip as my hands slowly dropped towards it.

"What the fuck is this?" Kiara's voice cut through the sexual tension, making JJ and I shoot to opposite sides of the hot-tub.

As my chest heaved as my face flushed, my stomach clenching from the most loving yet sexual experience I've had in my life. As a virgin and generally inexperienced person, I didn't think that was going to happen.

I tuned out the heated discussion between Kiara, Pope and JJ as I tried to process everything that happened. At the end, I concluded, Kiara was the biggest cockblock.

Author's Note:

beck was totally gonna suck dick. no joke.

AaaAAaaa in all seriousness though, I hope you guys enjoyed my take on the hot-tub scene. I wanted it to get hot and heavy, but I didn't really want anything to happen, because yano, that's not what the scene is about.

Don't forget to comment & vote!

xx Juno