The end of the journey

Start from the beginning

"So how do you find him ?" Said Marina with a big smile.

Luccia laughed a little and she answered :

"He's cute. But he's not really your kind of guys."

"I know. That's why it's great. He is not like Pablo. He's good guy. Guzman can't complain."

"You're right, Samuel is not like Pablo except that he is poor, like him."

"Are you kidding me ? Guzman talked to the Muslim all the day and now he is paired with her, she is poor too !"

"Calm down. I know that. But Guzman will complain about Samuel."

Marina wanted to talk but Luccia stopped her :

"I know that you want to invite Samuel at your birthday party but not just Guzman but there is also your parents who won't let you invite him."

"People need to turn the page Luccia. I know that I did shit with Pablo but I can't stay on that experience."

"I know that and I'm thinking like you but people are not all like you or me or Ander, they are like Guzman."

"Well people are dick, my parents are including."

Luccia gave her a sad smile and they went to the hall where Ander, Azucena and Guzman were waiting for both of them. Marina gave a hug to Luccia and she left with Guzman who didn't give a look to Luccia. Ander looked at Luccia and Guzman but he didn't say a word. 

"Ready to go ?" Asked Azucena with a little smile.

"Yep." Said Ander and Luccia at the same time.

Azucena, Ander and Luccia went to the car and go into it. Azucena started the conversation :

"Ander, we have to be at your training in seven minutes and Luccia in nineteen minutes. We may be a little late, it would be nice if you could come sooner in the hall Luccia. Maybe five minutes sooner."

"I will try to." Said Luccia with indifference while looking at the profile of Samuel on her phone.

"Thanks. So how was the day ?" Said Azucena with a smile while she was looking at her kids.

"Good." They both said. Ander was also on his phone.

"Can you stop being on your phone please ? Or at least try to listen to me."

Luccia sighed and Ander agreed. They both turn their phones off. Luccia looked at the landscape through the window of the car and Ander continued the conversation :

"So you drop us off and then you go to school again ?"

"Yeah, I have to organize some events, but I will be home soon. And your father will be with Ander during his practice but after that he will go at the Nunier."

Luccia turned her head suddenly focused on their conversation.

"Why ?" Luccia asked.

"He didn't tell me, but I guess it is for some business affairs."

Luccia and Ander agreed.

"While we are talking about the Nunier, why are you on bad terms with Guzman ?"

"What ?"

"I saw you and Him a bit earlier in the hall, you didn't give him a look and he either."

"Really ? You seemed to be good friend with Guzman, what happened ?"

"This is not of your business. Same for you Ander."

"Well  when my best friend and my sister are arguing together, it is my business."

"But we are not arguing, so it's okay."

Azucena and Ander didn't answer and Luccia put her headphone on and she looked outside. After few minutes, they were arriving at the tennis court. Ander left the car and Azucena gave him a smile. Luccia winked at him and he joined Antonio, their father. Azucena restarted the car and she drove to their house. When they arrived Luccia left the car without giving a look to Azucena and Azucena went to Las Encinas. Luccia took her keys and she opened the door. She went to her room for changing her outfit. She changed into a tee-shirt and trousers. She went down and she heard the doorbell ringing. She went to open the door and she saw her personal teacher. Her name was Sue, she is a woman who has forty years old and who is a stickler for discipline.

"Good evening Luccia. How are you today ?"

"Good evening, I'm fine and you ?"

"For the moment, I'm good. Let's go studying young girl."

Sue and Luccia went in the dining room for starting her private lesson. After a moment, Sue noticed that Luccia wasn't totally focused so she held her hand which make Luccia raised her head from her lessons. Luccia looked at her with a confusion.

"You're not concentrate today. What's wrong Luccia ?"

"Nothing wrong I'm okay." Said Luccia and she moved her hand away of Sue.

"Is it about Azucena or your father ? I know that he put a lot of stress on your and your brother shoulders. If you need to talk, I'm here."

"It's really nice but I don't need your help or to talk because I'm fine. The only thing that you could do for me is leaving and never put a step in this house again but you can't and I understand it what I don't understand is that you need my father's money for living and I have already asked you to leave in exchange for money but you don't want to. Why ?"

"I don't want money Luccia. I want to help you, explain me what is going on."

"I'm afraid that I am defending people who don't deserve it. Just like I did with Pablo."

"You don't have faith in your judgment ?"

"Not really. I am fighting for them but what if Guzman is right ? What if they are bad person ?"

"You can't know if you or Guzman are right after one day spent with them. Maybe that after time he will understand that you were right or maybe that it will be the exact opposite, but you have to stay solid. It is what is important."

Luccia looked at her and she smiled. 

"You're maybe right. Thank you."

"You will never admit that sometimes I can be right, right ?"

"Never."

Luccia laughed and Sue just smiled. Luccia met Sue when she was thirteen. Antonio appointed Sue to be Luccia's private teacher. It was a little bit difficult for Luccia at the beginning because Luccia didn't like to have private lessons all the Monday but after some time spent together she get used to have this lessons and then Luccia and Sue started to like each other. Now Sue considers Luccia as her daughter. Luccia often tells Sue the problems she has in her life and Sue is always here to listen to her and to give her advices.

After one hour, Luccia finished her exercices and Sue left her house. Luccia went up in her room and she put on her pyjamas. She jumped in her bed and she watched a movie on her laptop. Ander went home two hours after her private lesson and he went to his bedroom after saluted her. They both ate some reheated dish in their respective room. Their parents went home late in the night and Ander and Luccia were already asleep.