𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Unpleasantville

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘜𝘯𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘜𝘯𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

FRAN SAT NEXT TO ELENA AND BONNIE AT THE MYSTIC GRILL, stuffing her face with pie

FRAN SAT NEXT TO ELENA AND BONNIE AT THE MYSTIC GRILL, stuffing her face with pie. The only reason she agreed to join Elean and Bonnie was for the pie. Pie could get her to do anything.

"I can't believe you're adopted. I never saw that coming." Bonnie said, disbelief in her voice and on her face.

"And it gets weirder. I looked at my birth certificate, and it lists Miranda and Grayson Gilbert as my birth parents. And Fran's actually their daughter, but we look exactly the same. None of it makes sense." Elena stressed, glancing at Fran who waved over someone to order another pie.

"Which is why you should ask Jenna," Bonnie told her, causing her to lowly groan. "First of all, the Elena I know would always want the real truth, good or bad."

"Which is why you're still with Stefan the bunny eater and his brother the man-eater," Fran said, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

After sparing her a small glare, Elena turned back to Bonnie and asked, "And second of all?"

"You just found out your boyfriend is a vampire. So unless your birth parents are aliens, how bad could it be?" Bonnie lightened the mood, causing Elena to smile with a small chuckle.

"Uh, okay, look, I have to go to the store. My outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories." Elena said, standing up from her chair.

"Okay, I'll pay the bill," Bonnie said, looking around.

"Okay, bye." Elena waved, walking away.

"Bye."

Bonnie then looked at Fran, who was still eating the pie. Bonnie suddenly realised something and asked, "Didn't you drive her here?"