Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon??( Last Part)

Start from the beginning

********(story)
They walk, from opposite side, and without noticing each other cross each other.

********(background music)
Tu hee bata mere maula,
Tu hee bata mere rabba,
Tu hee bata mere maula maula maula maula,
Tu hee bata mere rabba,

************(story)
Next,  background change to class, where Kushi (Arshi) sit in front bench and totally busy in her book on other hand arnav(Krrish)  busy with his friends and Gf (crystal playing the role of Sheetal) making fun of others. On the background screen Arnav family life shows, where his dad sitting with tension filled eyes for the loss in business. the pain of family problem, he hide from his friends. And smile for them.

***********(background music)
Ek baat isme bhi hai,
Toh ek baat usme bhi hai,
Hai dhup sa wo agar wo chandni raat si hai,

***********(story)
Next screen change into dark room, where one women sit with Troat cards and arnav(Krrish) and sheetal(crystal) sit opposite of that lady, who show the cards, which show queen and baby, and inform Arnav(Krrish) about his luck is a girl and his future baby.  on the display screen, two pair of eyes shows, just like arnav saw in his mind. Hazel one and small baby chocolate colour eyes. show subtitles of their conversation Shows in back screen.

***********(background music)
Mil payen kabhi dono,
Kya teri isme hai raza,Kya teri isme hai raza,

***************(story)
Next scene change to Arnav(Krrish) faint and Kushi (arshi) help him to gain his conscious and feed him jalebi and Arnav (Krrish) open his eyes looking at hazel eyes.
On the same time he get call, and he looked at Kushi (Arshi) with shock and in back ground screen show the video of Arnav(krrish) and His dad(one of the team member)  phone conversation with subtitles for audience. 

**********************(background music)
Tu hee bata mere maula,
Tu hee bata mere rabba,
Tu hee bata...

*****************(story)
Stage change to college garden, where Arnav(Krrish) and Sheetal (crystal) conversation about the fact of his destiny. and disclose about Kushi (Arshi).
All their conversation show in, Back screen with subtitles.
Where Sheetal ask him to friendship with Kushi.

******************(background music)
Na paas aa sake,na door ja sake,
Na paas aa sake wo na door ja sake,

Gar pyaar inko kheenche,takrar inko roke,

*************(story)
Front of whole college arnav (Krrish) break his relationship with Sheetal (Crystal). and they turn back to each other.
Back ground change to library where Kushi (Arshi), sit with book and Arnav (Krrish) go and sit beside her and start to talk with her. Where Arnav (Krrish) ask her to be a friend and kushi (Arshi) first hesitate  and then agree.
(their conversation subtitles shows in back screen along with music)

************(background music)
Rabaaa...

Yoon toh badhe hain inke kadam,
Inhe rasta tu hee dikha,

***************(story)
Background change to College garden where Arnav (Krrish) knee down front of Kushi (Arshi) and propose her. She looked at him with shock. And ask for sometime.
After proposal arnav( Krrish) move towards one class room and where he saw Sheetal (Crystal), and tell her, that all went according to their plan and happily hug her.

******************(background music)
Tu hee bata mere maula maula,
Tu hee bata mere rabba,

*****************(story)
Next day, Kushi(Arshi)say yes to the proposal on the same garden. and their love story start there.
****************(background music)
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?