You were in front of a giant restaurant and saw Alphys, Undyne and Papyrus waiting.

Undyne: ,,HEY PUNKS! WE'RE HERE!!

Alphys: ,U-Undyne, We s-said, you w-won't scream so loudly.

Papyrus: ,,HELLO DREEMURRS!!!"

Alphys: *Facepalm* ,,nevermind."

Frisk, Asriel and I quickly ran to them.

Asriel: ,,Hey! What's up?"

Undyne: ,,NOT MUCH, DID YOU TRAIN A LOT?"

Asriel: ,,Of Course!"

(Y/N): ,,Could you train me, Undyne?"

Undyne: ,,SURE, BUT YOU WILL NEED MUCH TIME! YOU LOOK WEAK. FUFUFUFUFUFUFUF.

(Y/N): If you would know...

Chara: ,,Can we just get in already?"

Chara walked in and so did Asgore, Toriel, Papyrus. Lets just say everyone except you and Frisk.

(Y/N): ,,Where is Mettaton?"

Frisk: ,,Probably inside."

She hold your hand and walked in with you. That made you blush. As you were inside, Asgore was about to get their Reservation.

Shineskip

You sat on the Table, between Sans and Undyne. The Waitor came.

Waitor: ,,Hello Guests. What do you wanna Order?"

Toriel: ,,I just take a Salad Medium."

Asgore: ,,I'm taking the Lasagne."

Frisk: ,,I take the Burger with fries, please."

Asriel: ,,I take the same as Frisk."

Sans: ,,I'ma take a hot dog."

Papyrus: ,,SPAGHETTI!"
(This is going to be a boring chapter)

Chara: ,,I take a Steak with a small Salad"

Undyne: ,,I AND ALPHYS ARE SHARING US A BIG SALAD!"

The waiter looked at you and wondered, why you didn't ordered anything.

(Y/N): ,,i uhh, take the chicken wings."

The Waiter wrote it down and walked to the kitchen.

Frisk: ,,May i go outside? I just wanna take some fresh air."

Toriel: ,,Sure, my child."

(Y/N): ,,Can i go to the toilet, please?"

Asgore: ,,go, befor you explode."

You stood up and walked to the main hall. You saw Frisk how she was trying to give a poor monster some Gold. A black person was hiding in the shadows. Probably the same person, who attacked you.

(Y/N): ,,FRISK! WATCH OUT!!"

she turned around and saw him. The man quickly ran to her, grabbed her, and flew.

Frisk: ,,HEY! STOP!! LET ME GO!!"

You ran behind. The man was fast. You followed him to hotland. He pushed a rock and a cave opened. You ran in, befor it could close. Inside were many torture things and a Chair. He put her on the chair and tied her up.

???: ,,I finally got you!"

Frisk: ,,Who are you? And what do you want from me?"

The Person turned the light on.

Frisk: ,,Y/N?"

You?: ,,hah, No! I'm not Y/N."

(Y/N): Who is this guy?

Tyler: ,,I'm Y/Ns lost brother, Tyler.

(Y/N): Tyler? My lost Brother??

Frisk: ,,And what do you want from me?"

Tyler: ,,You!"

Frisk: ,,...what?"

Tyler: ,,Let me explain: I lived with my brother Y/N and my family. We were like siblings. But i was more "Special". When i was Six, they found out, i'm a psycho. But not Normaly, psycho killer. I killed my first person with 4 years in kindergarten. My L.O.V.E increased so much. So they abandoned me. I was trying to get reveng, so i decided to work out. I walked up MT. EBOTT and fell in the cave. But the flowers didn't soft the fall, so i died. Since then, i was only a ghost. Years later, you came down and i felt hatred."

Frisk: ,,why?"

Tyler: ,,LET ME EXPLAIN, YOU F*CKING B*TCH!! I saw, how many friends you become. Everyone loved you and protectet you. I was so jealous, i wanted to see you suffer, but i didn't know how. Until i found out, that you have Chara on your side. I can't take control over living people, but i can over ghosts. So i decided to take control over Chara and she would control you!! All the genocide runes were from me!!"

(Y/N): Genocide? Okay, that's enough!!!

You stood up and faced him.

(Y/N): ,,HEY!! LEAVE FRISK ALONE!!"

Tyler and Frisk turned around and saw you.

Tyler: ,,What could you possibly do against me?"

(Y/N): ,,FIGHT!"

The room went dark. Only you and Tyler stood there.

Y/N
LV. 8 48/48 HP

Tyler
LV. 22 120/120 HP

Tyler: ,,LV. 8? Haha, you are already dead!"

Frisk, somehow, was in that room too.

Frisk: LV. 22? How many people did he killed?

_________________________________________
1141 Words. Well, didn't expect to see your own brother, huh? Well, this chapter is finished. Hope you enjoyed and see you soon!