Chapter 30:Hating Is A Kind Of Loving

Start from the beginning

He kept a blank straight face that burned through me with the second,like he was burning me alive.

"Richard"He replied shortly and left my extended hand in mid air.

I could feel Cameron's grip tighten and i know he didn't realise he was still holding my hand.

I could feel Cams anger radiating off his skin.

"Dad"He spoke out with clenched teeth as his hands were fists.

"Son"He spat in the same tone.

Cam took a breath and I tried to breathe.

"I need to talk to you"That was all he said as he dragged his father by the blazer.

I turned away from the direction of the door and started breathing in and out on repeat.

"Sweety?"A kind high voice spoke from the open door and I turned to face her.

"Oh my gosh you're beautiful!!"She screeched as she ran in and hugged me tightly.

I hugged the stranger back before my brain started working.

She had black well very dark hair and brown eyes that matched Cams and I couldn't help but smile at how much love she was giving me already.

"H-h-I I'm Aqua!You must be Cam's mum,its really nice to meet you!"I greeted and she gave me a wider smile.

"I'm Marge!And Aww hun the pleasure is all mine,my baby's in good hands..sorry I was late coming up I had to change my shoes,heels are a pain in the arse!"

Oh my god I love her!!

"I know but sadly they do great things for your legs"

Was a having a decent conversation with Cameron's mum?

"I know I only wore them to impress you Sweety,i see we think alike"She laughed out and I nodded agreeing.

"Honey were you crying when I came up?"She asked seriously and I shook my head.

"No no why would I when you and you're husband are so sweet to me"I fake smiled out and she frowned.

"That fucking bean!What did he say?!"

"The only thing I said was my name so calm down"Richards voice came from behind me from the living room.

"Come on lovey"She spoke with a smile and dragged me to the living room.

Cam was sat opposite from his father on the couch and he looked much calm,both men actually.

Marge looked as confused as I was and oddly both men patted the space beside them to be next to their lover.

"Actually Rich I would like to sit next to my future Daughter in law"Marge huffed and you could see she was a little mad at him.

"No honey I think you would prefer to sit next to me"He spoke eyeing her with a fake smile and I held back my eye rolling.

What the hell have I ever done to him to hate me like this?

"Stop eyeing me you goof,I'm walking to you chill your beans"She laughed out and I let out a little chuckle.

Them two are so cute.To bad one wants to murder me in my sleep.

I placed my bum next to Cameron and he smiled at me,wrapping his arm around my waist.

I tried jiggling away but he wasn't having it.

"Mum how are you?"Cam broke the silence first as Rich was sending daggers in my way.