Chapter 26

Wrenn's POV

It's been 3 weeks since she sent me these messages. But I can't stop reading them. Even though every single word is burned into my mind, screaming at me every single second.

She had sent me 20 text messages, begging me to reply. Stating that she was alone, and needed someone to talk to. I put my selfish behavior in front and ignored her.

I couldn't truly understand why I was pissed off, but I knew that the baby is that monsters was much safer.

I grabbed my phone and looked at her messages once more.

Beverly: Can we talk?

Beverly: Are you busy?

Beverly: Please don't ignore me. I can see that you've read my messages.

Beverly: Wren? Seriously? I need to talk to you...

Beverly: Fine, just text me or call me when you aren't busy

Beverly: We have a lot to talk about anyways, and I don't want to talk to a screen with no replies

Beverly: Wren? TF? It's been 2 days

Beverly: Please reply, I need to talk to you.

Beverly: Wren, don't do this.

Beverly: Fine, wanna be an asshole?

Beverly: The baby isn't yours.

Beverly: We have something to talk about!

Beverly: Damn you Wrennly!

Beverly: Answer my phone calls

Beverly: Stop ignoring me

Beverly: Asshole!

Beverly: Be pissed off, ignore me.

Beverly: Wren

Beverly: Please

Beverly: Fine. Since you don't want to talk to me, don't call or text unless you are going to apologize...

I could tell she was hurt. Every call she made, she left a voicemail, getting madder each time she called.

She finally stopped after that last message. 5 days after trying to contact me the first time.

I honestly miss her. I've been trying to keep myself busy once again with all the girls I've been inviting over, but they aren't the same. They don't have her attitude or the way she smiles as she laughs at one of my dumbs jokes as we lay naked on my bed.

I want her laying here in my arms, but I don't know if I can contact her after ignoring her all of these weeks. I don't know if she will talk to me.

Beverly's POV

"I think that went well," I stated as I took off my dress. Francis came up from behind me and smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"It did," he agreed.

"You seem very happy," I acknowledged as I noticed his smile. His eyes were closed and he was rocking his body with mine as we stood there in my closet.

"I am," he mumbled into my shoulder blade.

He kissed it after a few seconds and walked away. I didn't understand why he seemed too happy, but I shouldn't question it.

I stripped and got dressed in shorts and a cami that I usually chose to wear to bed.

I walked back into our room and laid down in the bed as soon as I noticed Francis was taking a shower.

The room was huge, and so was the bed. We usually slept apart, except for the nights where we had sex, and we'd usually end up falling asleep with his arms wrapped around me, to only be once again separated in the morning.

I didn't know if I moved, or if he did, or both of us. But we never stayed together, which isn't a bad thing.

I laid down in the bed and closed my eyes, wishing this whole last few month was only but a dream.

4 Months Pregnant

"Everything looks fine, your baby boy seems to be doing great," Dr.Rayson said as she cleaned up my stomach from the gel.

"We will be gone for a month since we are going to Rome, can we schedule a date for the next appointment as soon as we get back?" Francis asked the doctor.

Rome, a place I didn't want to go to. I now only enjoyed staying inside and watching tv with a bag of potato chips in my lap as the maids clean around me and wait on my every need and want.

"Yes, just email me or call me a week before you come back and I will get you in as soon as possible,"

Francis and I left the doctors after that and headed home. We didn't speak at all. Over the past month and a half, we haven't been getting along, a lot has happened.

Much more than I ever wish to occur.

1 Month Ago

"You're such a fucking bastard!" I screamed.

"It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen, I want our marriage to work. I was drunk and was having a meeting with Mr.Luin and he had a girl to entertain me and I got a little too much to drink," Francis spoke quickly, trying to explain his actions.

"Bullshit, you wanted her and you and I both know that, you don't regret fucking her, you only regret getting caught. So fuck off with your shitty excuse. I don;'t want to hear it. I've been pregnant with your baby, never aloud to leave the house while you go out a fuck other girls. I wanted this marriage to work to, you always blame me for it not working, but it's you who doesn't allow it to work," I said before walking out of the room slamming the door as I walked out of the living room where we had just been fighting.

I knew he was sorry for what he did, but I wanted him to suffer for his actions. I don't hate him, nor do I blame him for cheating on me. I don't even consider it cheating since we aren't really anything. It just pisses me off that he never lets me leave and just goes out and cheats on me like it doesn't matter.

As expected, it didn't take long for him to come up to the room knocking on the door begging for my attention. I knew he was sorry, but I didn't want to talk to him. I was horribly upset, and wanted nothing to do with him at the moment.

I've never been cheated on, that I know of. I bet over the past few boyfriends, that I've had many of, I've been cheated on. But it didn't matter to me thanking about it. But it's I was not married, and I did care about Francis if I'm being totally honest. It hurt.

" Beverly, I know I fucked up. Please talk to me. It was just sex, I didn't need anything. I swear to God, I'll do anything you want. Please. Please. Please. I'll make it to you. tell me to do anything, I'll do it. I swear. If you want me blow up the whole world, I'll do it. If you want me to give you the world, I'll do it. I will do whatever you want. Just come out here, talk to me. Forgive me."

I didn't respond. I only buried myself into bed and placed my hand on my belly. I hope my child did not turn out anything like him. This is one of his horrible side of him. Over the past he wants to be married to him, and knowing him, I see his father more and more. I've never truly know his father, but from the stories it is clear that he is his father son.