In A Daze

And there, in that empty classroom with a few people banging on the door, demanding I open it...I smiled. Lin Fan was teary eyed, with a bloody lip and her clothes were ripped but she still had that beautiful, reassuring, small smile on her face.
After realizing I had been in a daze, I opened the door to see 4 people. My principal, Vice Principal, Felix & Min Suga. But of course, they all had different opinions on the situation...Felix thought it was awesome, Min Suga just tried to get in to beat me up, My Principal was angry at Suga & my Vice Principal was furious at me.

We all stared at each other blankly for a few seconds before my vice principal demanded Lin Fan, Suga, I and Felix to the office. Still not sure why Felix was involved. So there I sat at the principals desk with 2 old men screaming at us, demanding to know why we do such a thing.

"So tell me Min Yoongi, what gave you the idea to bully Lin Fan when she's done nothing wrong to you?" My Vice Principal asked.

He looked a little distressed but nevertheless began to explain. "W-well um-"

"He's a dickhead. That's why." I replied, Snarling.

"Language!"

"Sorry." I rolled my eyes

The old man continued "So Min Yoongi-"

My name is Suga. Call me by Min Suga. I HATE being called by anything other than that."

Duly noted.

"Fine then. Min Suga...explain your side please."

"Lin Fan is a bitch. And my boys wanted a piece of her. But she resisted even though I was doing her a favour."

"Yeah that's because your boys tried to rape her you fucktard!"

"You're the one in trouble here, bitch. So I suggest you shut up before you get in even more trouble."

"YOU DESERVED TO HAVE YOUR FACE SMASHED INTO THE FLOOR-

"ENOUGH!"

Both of us shut our mouths quickly.

"YOU ARE BOTH AT FAULT HERE! Min Suga knocked one of Lin Fans teeth out and just look at Min Suga's face! It's covered in blood! I don't want to here anymore from either of you. Both of you get out of my office! Min Suga I'm giving you a 3 week detention. And Peng Xichen. 2 weeks.

"Why does she get only 2? That's not fair! I'm hurt too you know!"

"Silence! Peng Xichen is a far better student with an insane IQ and she's at the top of her class and judging from the security footage she was defending Lin Fan."

And with that he sent me out of the office. Later Felix told me that Min Suga had a freak attack and trashed the office before leaving. Lin Fan was the last one to leave and of course I waited for her.

1 week later

So I've been home for a week, Junxi told me it's really oddly quiet now. There's no fights in the hallways anymore. Turns out Lin Fan got one of her back teeth knocked out, she told me she didn't really care though. Min Suga however ended up with his nose broken in 2 places, a concussion, fractured skull, and broken cheekbone. His whole face was wrapped up in gauze in his latest Instagram post. Oops?...Anyway-
Lin Fan is coming over today! Her and I have gotten pretty close throughout the past 10 days. It's really refreshing to have a friend that's human. It's so interesting.

Ding dong

"Shit-

That's when I realized I was in an shirt and my underwear. And No I'm not joking I just happen to be very dumb and forgot to put clothes on.

I ran over to the door and opened it. She smiled and I welcomed her in. My apartment is quite large and very expensive so Lin Fan was surprised, as I could be going to a way more prestigious school considering how smart I am, my athletic ability and my money. ( not to brag )

Lin Fan looked down with a questionable look.
"Uh Xichen"

"I know...I forgot my pants." I said sighing. Lin Fan laughed at me as I ran to the bathroom.

Lin Fan POV

Xichen invited me over to her place today since I haven't been able to see her all week. When I arrived at the apartment building I was surprised at how large and luxurious it looked. Why would she go to such a shitty school if her home was this nice? I got in the elevator and went up. Once I got to the floor I searched for her room. 205, 207, 209 found ya!

I knocked on the door nervously and didn't get a reply for about 30 seconds. Maybe it was the wrong door? Just as I was about to walk away she opened the door with a big smile. Her apartment smelt like lavender and honey, it was white and a lot of the things in it looked super expensive but it was still homey. But then I noticed she wasn't wearing pants.

"Uh Xichen" I said hoping she would notice. Which she did and quickly ran into the bathroom. I just sat on bed and waited. About 5 minutes passed when she came out. She was wearing basketball shorts and a white T-shirt. Her hair was messy and she had a smile planted on her face. She picked me up, spun me around, then laid me down.

"What do you wanna do today?" She asked excitedly.

"Umm...we could go to the beach?"

"...Sure!" She seemed hesitant but also happy to go. So I smiled and we walked out the door together.

At the time I didn't second guess why she had hesitated.