Chapter 3

Later on that very evening, students were heading down to the Gym, looking their finest. Not as formal as Thronecoming, but still.

Briar was watching her classmates dance and mingle with each other.

She on the other hand was at a table waiting for Apple.

"What's taking her so long?" Briar asked to herself out loud.

She was wearing her usual outfit but with adjustments. She made her dress strapless, And the bottom was like the bottom of her Thronecoming dress. In the middle she had a black belt with a rose. She didn't wore her leggings but wore her signature high heels. She had also put her hair up in a ponytail, revealing her rose earrings.

"Maybe I should dance alone.." Briar thought. "Iam really started to get super bored."

She looked at her Mirrorphone. 7:02

No new messages.

Briar groaned.

Then she noticed Hopper Croakington, in his Human form, drinking punch alone.

Their eyes meet and Hopper gave a small, shy wave.

"That's weird." Briar thought. "He usually turns to a frog around me."

She had to admit, Hopper was a good friend and he wasn't bad looking either.

She went over to where he was and said,

"Hey Hopper"

He looked at her dumbfounded and put his drink down.

"Are you talking to me?" He said and looked around to see if anyone was near them.

Briar nodded. "There's no other Hopper at this school. "

Hopper nodded. "Right. That's me! Hopper! Hehe.."

"She's actually talking to me!" He thought. "Don't turn into a frog. Be cool. Be cool. Be Cool."

Then he gives her a smile and says in a charming-like way, "So, how's it-"

"Listen. Lets skip the chit chat and let's dance!" Briar said suddenly.

Hopper looked at her.

"Wow really?! Sure!" He replies.

Briar grabbed his hand and pulled him into the dance floor and said, "Aww that's cute! You think you have a choice!"

Author's Note:
This ship is so cute! Sorry for the short chapter! Chapter 4 is probably going to be posted today as well.