"Bella, look at me" Caleb walked towards her to remove her hands, "What's wrong?"

"No" she mumbled again inbetween her sobs, "Leave me alone"

"Bella, tell me" Caleb looked distressed after seeing her like this, "Did something happen? Did someone say something to you? What is wrong?"

And she broke down in more tears, collapsing in his arms as he caught her, "They will... not.. come to my.. wedding, they won't.. even bless me.. I am alone, Caleb... All alone" Bella spoke between her whimpers.

"Your parents?" Caleb said, sitting down on the floor, still holding her in his arms, "Is it because you are marrying me?"

Bella didn't say anything, still trying to calm herself in his arms. Caleb again spoke up, "It's okay if you wanna think it through and not marry..."

Bella shot her head up to look at him with her teary eyes, "No, it's fine. We will get married"

"Bella" Caleb looked at her in awe. Why was she agreeing to this even when she hates him so much, "Are you sure?"

"Yes" she nodded, trying to smile feebly at him, "I am sure"
Bella had to do this. She had finally a chance of making eveything right and fulfilling her dream. She couldn't back out now, even if all odds were against her.

"Alright" Caleb said wiping away her tears with his fingers as both of their eyes met.

Caleb was more than just scared when he had heard that she wouldn't do the wedding. He had come so far in making her his again, he couldn't loose her now. The moment he had his encounter with her at the Hotel, he couldn't think of anything else but her. He realised how useless it has been all these years to avoid her. So he decided to propose her for marriage, thanks to the scandal. The business benefits were all bullshits, the real reason is to make her his- his wife

Sitting on the floor wrapped in his arms, Bella had almost forgotten that she hated the man she was so desirably looking at now. Caleb had never been able to resist her, and now when she was so close to him, he leant forward. Holding her with one hand, he cupped her face with another and moved closer, looking at her lustful lips.

"Will you keep a request?" Bella whispered.

Caleb stopped, looking at her, "Tell me"

"Can we not do the wedding?" Bella whispered again.

Caleb leaned back, "Again..?"

"No, you didn't understand" Bella explained, "I am just saying, can we not do the wedding thing? We need to get married. Can't we just have a registry marriage?" The last part was very low mumble. She looked at Caleb who was carefully studying her, his look a serious one.