Alternate Ending

Hey guys, Kirito here. I'm sure that alot of people are a bit... angry with the ending, so I decided to make a alternate ending. Here it is!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Guard's POV

"Gotta get out of here!" I said to myself as I ran from the Windigo. I turned a corner and it was in front of me. It tried to grab me, but I dodged and kept running. I had found almost all of the pages, so I was hurrying. Suddenly, I saw the last page at the end of the hall. I charged towards it, but a long limb tripped my feet out from under me. I landed face first onto the hard floor. I turned and saw the windigo above me, grabbing me. I tried to back away towards the page, but it grabbed my leg, and pulled me towards it. "No! Not now!" I said to it, and kicked at it's leg with my free leg. "Can't.....Run." a raspy voice said. It must have come from the windigo. It picked me up from my leg, and a thin line appeared on it's face. the line turned into a mouth lined with fanged teeth. "No...No! NOOO!" I said, as it chomped down on my head.

Later

"Where am I?"  I thought to myself as I moved to a bright light in a world of darkness. My body felt... weird. Taller. Stronger. I reached the end of the tunnel, and I was outside. I felt a sense of freedom, like I had been trapped for a long time. I looked at my hand, but it wasn't mine. It was a long, spindly, white hand. I felt a weird urge for something. I saw people in the woods. How they got this far into government property, I will never know. But I must protect my toerritory. Wait... Territiory? I felt a gnawing hunger in my stomach,so I took a step towards the people. Suddenly, I was right behind them. suddenly, I reached out, and crushed one of them, and the other one screamed. It was a girl, and she ran away. I chased after, and appeared in front of her. I tore her head from her body. Before I knew it, I had eaten her body. I felt something in my hand I lifted my hand, and there were the pages, all eight of them. "Why is this happening to me?!" I asked out loud. my voice didn't sound like how it used to. It sounded.. raspy. I must keep people away from this place. Anyone who enters my territory will die. These aren't my thoughts, but whatever. it's right. No one must leave this forest alive. 

/////////////////////

Welp, there ya go! basically, the reason why the Slenderman is immortal is because when it's near it's death, the next victim will be given a virus or something, and will become the slenderman while the original dies. This also explains what happens to it's victims. since people rarely go to the woods, its always about to die. The next victim will enter the woods on a sub-concious urging by The Slenderman, and get's killed. Well, I hope you enjoyed! Be sure to

Vote

Comment

Share 

\And follow!

Stay Crafty, Crafter army