↳ 𝟎𝟐, 𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮

↻.

As the bell rang, Lunch has finally started. You took out your bento and placed it on your table.

Your hand roamed inside your lunch box only to realize that you seem to forgot to bring your water bottle.

"ah crap, i thought i brought it"

Sighing, your on you way to exit the classroom and about to get some water from the cafeteria.

As soon you passed the doorway, you saw Osamu, is somewhat waiting for someone.

"hey, are you waiting for someone?" you asked.

"yeah, you.." he smiled.

Hearing those words from a popular volleyball boy in a powerhouse school made you blush furiously infront of him, looking like a hot-headed tomato.

"ah, haha, i see.." you flustered.

"hm, why are you so red?" he questioned, "you look like a tomato.."

He leaned his face infront of you in like 3 inches away. You could see his face more properly and his scent was very attractive, he smelled like a seashore.

Before you could say anything to him, he interrupted you.

"it's cute..."

"I-", he grabbed your wrist and went to the cafeteria together. "come on, (name)."

As both of you nearing your your destination, he let go of you hand. But a sudden urge came into you that you want to hold his, it was unusual.

"so...what do you want to do, (name)?" he asked.

"a-ah, i was only planning to get some water from the cafeteria.." you replied.

"oh, I'm sorry if i ruined your plan" he apologized, looking at you.

"it's ok, don't worry" you teased, you nudged your elbow on his shoulder.

"-besides your fun to hang out with" you continued, jokingly.

"but we're not that even close on being best friends-" he confusingly said.

"that's the whole point!" you exclaimed that only the two of you can hear.

A confused expression appeared on his face, you smirked and placed your hand on the gray haired boy's shoulder.

"this is a start for a new friendship~" you said with a mixture of confidence and playful way.

It's so cute to see the boy jolted in embarrassment, just by holding his shoulder made him blush, it was a very adorable sight to see.

~

As both of you reached the cafeteria, you and Osamu to the rooftop to eat since the cafeteria was crowded with students.

You guys talked and talked for the past minutes, each minutes wasted was worth it, sitting at the same bench. Both of you were exchanging stories of each other's life experiences.

"wait, so you have a twin?!" you asked surprisingly.

"yeah, he is very annoying-"

"it must be very fun having a sibling, isn't it?"

"ehhh....he's fine, i guess?"

"how so?" you asked.

"well...he's a habitual liar, he doesn't return what's borrowed to him, and can be very annoying" he said, counting with his fingers.

"ohhh, that's whyy-"

"speaking of the devil, there he is-"

"hey 'Samu, i thought we we're supposed to eat together at the cafeteria?" he complained.

"oh, i forgo-"

"and why do you have a cute girl with you?" he continued, ignoring Osamu's response.

"oh, she's just a new friend of mine.."

"you have friends?" Atsumu said in confusion.

Osamu's eyebrows twitched as he heard that and aggressively bit down on teriyaki , you stood up and introduced yourself.

"Hi! My name is (Name) (Last Name), nice to meet you!"

"oh, pleasure to meet you, Atsumu's the name" he said, letting his hand near yours to shake with.

"oh, yes i know.." you retorted, shaking his hand.

He placed his hand on your head and looked at Osamu again.

"so are you comming or not?"

"no thanks, I'll pass" he replied without hesitation.

"how about you, (name)?" he asked.

"a-ah, i'm sorry, i promised Osamu-kun that we'll hang out, maybe next time?"

Little did you know, as you declined his invitation, Osamu smiled the whole time.

"for sure!" he ruffles your hair and left.

"bye (name)-chan, 'Samu!"

You returned to your seat only to see that Osamu was smiling the whole time.

"why are you smiling, Osamu-kun?" you questioned.

"nothing much, you just chose me over him, it was quite weird compared to previous experience with girls."

"don't worry Osamu-kun, I'll be on your side all the time" you smiled.

"thanks...i very much appreciate it.." he widened his smile.