WEDNESDAY

"Sir Hemmings, are you gonna sketch anything or are you just gonna continue staring at your screen?"

"I think I'm in love, Cal."

"With the new guy? You do this every time."

Luke let out a dramatic sigh and threw himself back on the chair, leaning back as far as it would let him. He groaned, thousands of words flying through his mind.

Calum didn't understand, he doesn't. He's been in this steady relationship with Luke roomate since they were fresh out of high school. He only knows love at first sight, he's just lucky Ashton is also as pleasant as he is attractive.

"I'm trying to work, Calum. So please, fuck off." Luke snapped and continued sketching.

"Looks like you're sketching him..." Calum grumbled as he got off from standing on his chair and hid behind the deviding wall of their offices.

Luke looked down and noticed he had been working on the beautiful hair of the mysterious boy. He wasn't even 100% percent sure of his full name yet but was ready to take it after his own. The hair he had drawn was extremely fluffy and messy, just like the first time (and only time) he had seen him. He hopped the boy would run by the office but even by 2PM, he hadn't stopped by. Luke sighed and put the crummy drawing into his briefcase, to save so he could work on it later.

He admired what little graphic drawing he had been doing on his computer. It looked good so far and he hoped that by the end of the month, he would win employe of the month. He only reason he had ever won is cause the whole month he had nothing to show until the end were he brought something amazing and showed everyone up. He hoped this was one of those times, were he'd get a wonderful idea the night before.

He got back to work, letting his hands do what they do best and guide lignes across his page. He was yet to get a vision of any structure but let it be. They had gotten an order for a bridge to link two buildings and wanted something 'hip' and 'attracting' for touristes. Luke had always dreamed of one of his creations being a tourist attraction.

"Hey, Luke." Cal nearly purred from the other side of the wall, making Luke look up with a quizzical expression.

His eyes lead him up a lean body. He admired the shoes, which were just grey converse like his own and then tailored grey pants on nice legs, a nice torso and the upper body nicely dressed as well. He a smiled played his lips when he made it to the face, recognising the cute lips and colourful hair.

The boy spoke but Luke was too intranced to pay much attention to what he was saying. Luke was obviously staring at his lips with pour some sugar on me playing mentally in the background. He licked his own lips in response.

"Luke!" Calum snapped him from his trance.

"Michael is asking you something." He stared at Luke with wide eyes, trying to show that it's important. Luke just shook his head to rid himself of any fly-away thoughts.

"Sorry, I was distracted." Luke smiled.

"Obviously." Michael chuckled. "Well, I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to come to a party Thursday night? It's the whole floor and I think it'd be nice to have someone there with some sort of similar taste in music."

"Of course!" Luke stood up and shot his hand over Calum's mouth before he could protest. "What kind of party?" 

"Deja Brew is holding a kareoke night and I thought it'd be nice. Also, we can drink wine in there if we'd like."

"I've never been in there before." Calum grumbled from the side, obviously playing third wheel.

"We'll be there, no worries." Luke smiled, his heart eyes probably totally showing.

"Well, thanks boys." Michael smiled and waved good-bye, exiting their cubicle area.

Luke just turned to Calum, who was making fake gagging sounds and rolling his eyes. Luke let out a happy sigh and fell back into his chair, letting happy take over his work.

Authors note: I really hope this gets more reads before I finish it