Inhuman 5

A:N/ Okay sooo here's a little something just to keep you guys updated. I know i sais i would be updating a lot over the break, but life happens yunno? but here you go.

Chresanto

When Jacob's mom went inside we snuck to the front of the house to my car. I carried Jacob to the passenger seat and buckled his seatbelt.

"You know, I can do this my self. I'm not paralyzed."He scoffed.

I ignored him and got in the drivers seat and pulled off. We drove for atleast forty-five minutes to my outhouse. I knew this would be the safest place he could be. I pulled to the back and turned the car off.

"Where are we?" He questioned.

"Could you go at least, at least go ten minutes with out questioning me. I already told I would answer every question and more that you have." Jacob took off his seatbelt and got out of the car. The out house door opened and my sister Naane was standing there.

"Quick, get him inside." she said.

I walked Jacob in the house before looking around outside to see if we were followed. Naane walked Jacob to my room throwing him a bottle of water.

"Just one second Jake. Let me talk to Chres." she said puttingher hand onmy chest pushing me out of the room.

"What?" I questioned

"Have you told him yet?" I sighed and looked at the ground because I knew exactly what she was talking about. "Chres?"

"What? I'm gonna tell him just not now?"

"Chres, Ray and Jaco were closer the anyone in this world he deserves to know." she explained.

Before I could get another word out my door swung open.

"What about Ray?" Jacob asked nearly in tears.

"Jacob. .  . I have to tell you something," 

A/N: Okaaaaaaaaaaaay so yeah it's short sorry but here you go. I will try to update soon.