My face flushed red as they sat there with smirks on their faces.

"Well it seems you really want to see someone." Craig's emphasis on the word really just sparked more blushing.

"Aw, did someone get Smiithers to blush?"

John's voice came from behind me,

I let out an undignified yelp and jumped backwards, effectively hitting my back on the counter.

"Ow! Fuck!" I rubbed my back with my hand.

"Shit! Sorry Smiithers, I didn't mean to scare you!" John rushed over to my side.

"I'm- I'm fine, just hit my back." I shot him a smile, trying to rid him of the worried look on his face.

The look didn't leave his face, but he did grab my hand.

So I'll take that win.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to scare you."

I laughed, "I'm fine John, it doesn't hurt any more."

I glanced over at Craig and Tyler, who were sharing a knowing look.

"What're you two smirking at?"

John had looked over to see the two of them.

They just smiled and shook their heads.

"Nothing," Craig said, "Nothing at all."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey Anthony! How are you?"

Craig's voice rang through the house, adding to the already loud house.

So far, Scotty, Chrissy, and Evan had arrived, plus Anthony so that made 8 people total, and they all arrived the night before the official day of the party.

Tyler had sat down on the long L couch Craig had, with Scotty and Chrissy on the opposite end.

Evan stole the armchair Craig had, and John and I stole the loveseat, with John's head lying on my lap.

"Before this room gets any louder," My voice cut through the laughter the spread through the house, "Is there anyone else that's coming?"

Craig shook his head, "Everyone else that I invited said they couldn't make it."

Evan looked at Craig in surprise, "You invited more people to a party no one knew was coming?"

Tyler smiled and beckoned Craig next to him.

"Speaking of why I threw this party, well, um..."

Craig hesitated as he sat down next to Tyler, his face turn in pink.

People started talking, begging Craig to tell them before-

"Craig and I are dating."

Tyler's voice shut them all up.

Everyone stared in silence before Anthony started laughing.

"Haha! That means Evan owes John 10 bucks!"

Anthony slapped his leg, laughing.

"Hell yeah bruthers." John grinned triumphantly at Evan.

Evan started grumbling. "Whatever, couldn't you guys have waited like, one more year to confess? That's so rude."

John snorted, "Don't be a sore loser."

Evan ignored him, opting to clap his hands together and ask if anyone wanted to play a game.

After mutters of agreement travelled around the room, we all decided to play Cards Against Humanity.

"Ah blank, my favorite past time." Scotty read allowed.

I passed when people asked if I wanted to play, I wanted to play with John's hair.

I pointed at a card in John's hand, and he nodded in agreement.

"Ah, peeing instead of cumming into my girlfriend, my favorite past time."

Chrissy groaned, "Why the fuck would someone place that?"

Anthony snickered.

"Ah, Mexicans and Donald Trump, my favorite past time."

"Ah, Child Cum, my favorite past time- what the actual fuck guys!"

Laughter filled the room and John's card was chosen.

"Hell yeah! Child Cum for the win!"

"What the fuck John!?" Tyler exclaimed.

"Don't look at me! Smii7y choose it!" John pointed at me and I snickered.

"You both are fucked up, I swear to god." Craig pinched the bridge of his nose.

We both laughed and continued to play.

"Who's that master of the cards? That's right, me bay-bee!" John punch the air in victory, having gotten 5 black cards.

"You're just on a winning streak whenever you play with Smii7y, huh?"

Craig looked at me with a raised brow, "You his good luck charm huh?"

"I'm just a god a games, not my fault." I put one hand in the air, the other still entwined in John's hair.

"Well, it's getting late so it's time for sleep if you ask me." Anthony stretched, almost hitting Craig, but Tyler moved him before that happened.

Craig's face was bright red, "Y-Yeah, I got a spare queen bed for you and Chrissy, and then this is a pull out couch, if you two don't mind sharing a bed." Hey looked between Evan and Anthony.

"I don't mind, but what about the disasterous duo right there?" Evan nodded towards John and I.

John had his eyes closed, and I was focused on combining through John's hair, I had kind of spaced out.

"They're sharing a room, they've gotten used to sharing a bed so there's no point in seperating them."

"Huh?" John opened his eyes and looked over at Craig, "What about sharing beds?"

Craig snorted, "Of course that's the only thing you hear John."

John just grinned. "Well I'm tired, so come on Smiithers, let's go."

He stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards our shared room.

"Night guys, I'll see you all tomorrow!" I waved to them.

"So you're fucking, but those two aren't?!" Scotty's voice rang through my ears and I could feel the blush spreading across my face.

John pulled me along and dragged me down onto the bed.

"Woah, what got your face all red?" John asked.

I shooky head, "Just something Scotty said, don't stress it."

He gave me a look before shrugging.

"Okay, whatever you say."