Shit, I Hope I Didn't Leave A Mark

~John's POV~

After Jaren finished admiring his new ring, he pulled out his phone and checked the time.

"Shit, it's already 11, you don't mind if I crash here tonight, do you? I'll get a hotel tomorrow and I would've gotten one earl-"

"Jaren." I stopped his ramble. "I don't mind if you stay here." I smiled at him and his shoulders relaxed.

"Thanks John," He yawned, stretching his arms, ultimately punching me in the face.

"Ow, I take you in and this is how I get repayed?" I rubbed my face.

Jaren smirked, "You're fine, now where am I sleeping because I'm about to pass out." He yawned again, as if to prove his point.

Shit, I dont have a spare room.

"You'll be staying in my room, I'll take the couch. My spare room is full of clutter, no one could possibly sleep in there."

Jaren frowned, "I'm the one imposing on you, I can take the couch."

"Ooh, a big word."

"Shut up John."

I laughed, "Really, you can take my room, I don't mind."

"Mmmmmmmmm, no." Jaren stood up, "Show me to your room."

I raised my brow, "At least take me to dinner first." My cheeks started to burn, I've given up on trying to know why, I'm just talking the way I normal do.

"Yeah yeah, I'll do that tomorrow, just c'mon." He pulled at my hand.

"Okay, okay, it's this way."

I took him down the hallway and led him to my room.

"And here is my masturbation station." I opened my door and showed off my room.

Jaren scrunched his nose, "I don't wanna think about you masturbating right now."

"Oh, fuck, right there, yes, fuck!" Moaning, I slowly getting closer to Jaren, before I was totally leaning on him.

I looked over and my face went red. Jaren stood there, a smile on his face paired with annoyed eyes. He was so close. If I leaned in just a bit closer I could-

"You're taking the right side." Jaren looked back at me.

I blanked. "Huh?"

He let out a small laugh. "You're taking the right side of the bed, I'll take the left." Jaren gestured to the bed.

I stepped back and put my hands in the air. "Or, I could just take the couch, y'know the one that is right down-"

I was so rudely interrupted by Jaren grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the bed.

We fell down into a mess of giggles and pillows.

Once we both finished laughing, I looked at Jaren's face again, knowing that I couldn't normally stare at him.

Suddenly, my face was filled with pillow and my nose slightly hurt.

He- he hit me with a pillow.

Oh it's on.

I grabbed the pillow off my face and hit him in the side, my body twisting weirdly, but I hit him so it didn't matter.

"Jooooohn, that huuuuurt." Jaren fake pouted, giving me pouty eyes to match.

I laughed, "You're the one that started it Smiithers, don't dish what you can't-"

Another pillow hit me in the face, with enough force to knock me off the bed.

"Ow!"

I fell off the bed and landed with a thud.

"Shit! John are you okay? Fuck, did you bruise something? Shit are you-"

I grabbed Jaren's wrist and pulled him down on top of me.

We were both laughing, Jaren lying on top of me, I wrapped my arm around his waist, securing him to me.

"I guess I didn't leave a mark then." Jaren looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Aw, did you wanna leave a mark Daddy? Huh, wanna put it in deeper?"

Jaren laughed again, and my arm slightly tightened.

I could feel the blush deepen on my face, but who cares?

Jaren was sitting on top of me. What more could I ask for?

He finished laughing, before looking at me. "Once again, I am tired."

"Can we go to bed?"

I snorted. "You're the one that hit me in the face with a pillow."

"Okay, fair point."

I moved my arm and Jaren climbed back onto the bed.

"C'mon up here big boy." He held out his hand to me.

I looked at it suspiciously, "You're not gonna fuck me in the ass with that hand right?"

He smirked, "Only if you want me to."

"Oh well if that's the case." I grabbed his hand instantly.

He let out a short laugh and pulled me up onto the bed.

I flopped down and shot Jaren a look. "Well now I'm tired, this is all your fault y'know?"

"Then go to bed you lazy lump of limbs." He snickered and just casually hit me with a pillow.

"Stop that you Milk Bag Bastard."

Jaren let out another laugh, "You have to come up with more insults John."

"You're the one that laughs at the ones I already have, what's the point of changing perfection?" I spread my arms out and did a little shimmy.

He laughed again.

That, that is the noise I want to hear for the rest of my life, that laugh from my best friend.

Is that gay? Oh well, who cares at this point.

"You've got a point there, but I still want to hear some new ones eventually, you hear me?" Jaren poked my side.

Suppressing a giggle, I nodded, "Whatever you want, just got to sleep, Jesus."

He nodded before shooting up right. "I need to go grab my phone charger, I left it in my car. Fuck, I was supposed to message my mom that I made it here okay."

He started to ramble and crawled out of bed. He shot out of the room and returned a couple minutes later, holding his charger.

"Where can I plug this in?" Jaren looked at my walls expectanly.

"Over here," I waved a hand towards me, "There's a spare outlet underneath my charger."

Jaren crawled on the bed and landed flat on my chest, reaching underneath my charger.

"Of you could not land directly on my breathing equipment and prevent them from work in that would be greatly appreciated." I tapped Jaren's back a couple of times, in an attempt to reiterate my point.

"Yeah, just give me a sec, I haven't plugged in the charger."

After a few painful seconds, Jaren finally moved off of me chest.

"Thank you, now go turn the light off so we can sleep please and thank you very much."

He turned off the light and we fell asleep with no more quarells between us.

And when we woke up in an entanglement of limbs, I smiled just a little bit brighter.