Chapter 3| after school "hangout"

⚠️ warning! This chapter contains some fucked up shit, views discretion is advised warning! ⚠️

Izuku's pov

As I walked into class, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to Tenko, as I was daydreaming about what would happen after school today, my teacher very rudely slammed her hands on my desk. I didn't even flinch as I just looked up at her gross ass face, covered in old people weirdness, she smirked as she stood back up.

"What's the answer to this question?" I got up, wrote the answer on the board whilst correcting her math and sat back down. Her face flushed with anger as she saw I corrected her, why is she a teacher again? Oh right, to make our lives miserable..

Just as she was about to snap at me, the lunch bell rang, I offered her a kind smile as I walked out. I never really knew why she hated me, but she did. As I walked into the lunchroom it got.. uncomfortably quiet, every one decided to stare at me, fear shown on their faces. I just went up to the lunch lady and asked for a hug sandwich before walking back out, and everyone stared at me..

~Time skip~

*RING!*
Ahh yes! The end of the day, I picked up my bag a walked out the door, as I walked out the school gates I felt a vibration in my pocket, I took out my phone and saw it was an unknown number. Being curious I checked the message or messages.. I had been added to a group chat from my peers.. they were all just talking about me, how weird I was, how I had a villainous quirk, those didn't really affect me though, I had heard that my entire life, what really got to me was one specific message.. it read.

"Oh look! That villain's in this group now? Well let me give you some advice you monster. How about you go take a swan dive off the school? Or even better! That abandoned apartment building, it's over 80 stories and if you fall from there you'll definitely die. So do this world a favour and jump that leep of faith."

Some people even agreed with them.. I knew who sent the message, he's a kid in my school, I don't even know his name, but he has blond hair and purple eyes, he's in the same grade I am and he has a copy quirk. I looked back at the messages and saw even more people agreeing with him saying things like.

"You know it's true villain."

"God, your parents must be so ashamed to have you as their son."

"No wonder he had no friends, he's just a villainous nobody who should've killed himself years ago."

"Yeah villain, take a leap of faith, the world would probably be better off without you."

I stopped reading the messages and shook my head, I do have a friend, he's Tenko! Tenko is the best friend I could ever ask for! He would never leave me-

*bing!*
I looked at my notifications, a text from Tenko! I started wiping my tears, feeling joy flood through me as I realized that there is someone who cares, as I opened the message all that happiness was replaced with sorrow.

Tenko 💙: hey Izuku, I can't hang out today, I have something important to do but, we'll hang out later. Bye!

I felt the tears spill onto my cheeks as I read that message but, it was probably something that came up last minute, he's a true friend, like he said we'll hang out later!

I continued on my way home, I stopped at a new café that had opened up recently  'I could go for some coffee..' I opened the door to the little café, it felt nice and homey, there was a bit of a line but it'll probably be worth the wait.

As I waited, I noticed 5 boys sitting at a table with their backs to me, they weren't that far away, I'd say about 5 feet, and they were all wearing UA uniforms. I decided to listen to what they were talking about, it wasn't that difficult since the whole café could hear them laughing.

"Who's that on your lock screen Tenko?"

"Yeah who is that green hair loser, he looks like a nerd!"

'Tenko? I thought he had something important to do?' I was snapped out of my thoughts when Tenko spoke up.

"Yeah, he's a pretty big nerd, I only hang out with him because I feel sorry for him. Oh and his dad used to baby sit me so I'm kinda being forced to be friends with him."

Just as Tenko finishes laughing, one of the boys looks over to me, his eyes widened as he shook Tenko and pointed towards me. I saw Tenko's eyes widen and before he could even say anything, I ran out of the café, I could hear someone running after me, I already knew it was Tenko, I sped up, I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going, I knew I wasn't anywhere near home, not that I wanted to go there anyways.

I had been running for a full 5 minutes when I tripped on a rock and fell to the floor.

"Izuku!" I heard Tenko yell as he ran towards me, he knelt down in front of me and tried helping me up, to which I smacked his hands away. He sighed as he tried to help me again, I, again smacked his hands away as I tried to catch my breath.

"Izuku please, let me explain-" I cut him off with a punch to the jaw, he fell backwards and rubbed the new bruise on his face.

"I think you've explained enough." I said, venom dripping from every word, Tenko's eyes widened as he shook his head and tried grabbing my hand. I looked at him in annoyance for a couple seconds before continuing to walk away.

-20 minutes later-

I have no idea where the hell I am, it's started to become dark outside and my phone broke when I fell. I started becoming more paranoid as I continued walking. I heard a gasp of pain from an alleyway up ahead, I walked a little faster and peaked inside.

"Hello? Is anyone in here-" I was stopped when a dirty hand was put over my mouth, I struggled to move out of the mans grip as I was dragged into the alleyway. I tried using my quirk, only to realize it wasn't working.

"Oh don't you look pretty~" the pervert whispered into my ear as he put his hands under my shirt, my eyes widened as a kicked and punched, nothing was working, I started crying and was about to have a panic attack when the pervert got punched right in the face, letting go of me in the process. I sank to the floor and started crying more and more, I heard a scream then fast footsteps running out of the alleyway then fast footsteps came running towards me.

"Izuku! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you-" Tenko. He followed me didn't he? I felt his hands cup my cheeks, always making sure one finger was never touching my face. He wiped all my tears all pulled me into his chest and hugged me while whispering 'I'm so sorry' and 'I didn't mean it' into my ears I rested my head on his shoulder and slowly drifting into a dreamless sleep.