Nightmares

Kuroo always had nightmares, as did kenma. Whenever one would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying. The other was there to comfort them. It happened quite often, especially with kenma. 

Kenma wasn't the only one though. Kuroo has them quite often. However his weren't  as bad.

One night at around 1:34 am kenma was woke up to the sound of sobs. He rolled over to see his strong, messy haired boyfriend sweating and crying, desperate to catch his breath. Without thinking, kenma grabbed kuroo's shoulder with one hand and lifted his head down to meet his eyes with the other. The older's eyes were bloodshot and his heart was racing. He couldn't seem to grasp what was racing through his mind, why was he feeling this way? Who was that chasing him? Who had kenma?

Kuroo's nightmare was so vivid, so real. He was back at nekoma high, running through the halls, away from something. He came to a door that looked familiar. Kenmas classroom door. He walked through to see his only source of love being held onto by some weird, dark looking creature. Kuroo tried to grab kenma but he and the figure vanished before kuroo could reach them. He was left alone as the walls started closing in on him.

As soon as Kuroo saw his boyfriends eyes he snapped out of his daze and looked at the pudding head, panting harshly. "Kuroo..." Kenmas soft voice seemed to calm him. The younger wrapped his arms around the bed heads shoulders and layed Kuroo's head down on his stomach. He just layed there shaking while kenma played with his hair and quietly singing to him. Kuroo loved Kenma's voice. It was quiet, but beautiful. He hit every riff, every high note, and Kuroo loved every bit of it.

After a few minutes of kenmas voice filling the room, Kuroo was out like a light. The pudding head looked at his boyfriend lovingly and smiled. He pulled the blankets over the sleeping raven haired boy, careful not to wake him. Gently, he planted a kiss on his head and drifted off to sleep.

————————————————————————
This was probably my favorite part aldjdjfk I don't know where I'm going with this anymore