Part 4

It was Friday night. Time to go on my first date with Jesse! I was so excited and pumped. I hadn't seen him since he asked me out because I was busy with work, but now I would again.

I made sure to look my best. I picked out a nice white blouse and blue jeans. I put on some white heels too to match my blouse. I must have spent hours on my makeup and hair, making sure there were no flaws.

Finally, when I was finished getting ready, I got in my car and headed out to the Smash Club. I couldn't wait!

Once I arrive, I head inside and look for Jesse. A band is playing loud music and people are dancing and eating. I don't see him anywhere. Did he forget about our date?

"Hello ma'am, you looking for someone?" A waitress asks me. I must have been looking around a lot.

"Yes actually," I say. "It's my date, Jesse." Wow, saying that Jesse was my date out loud made me realize, this is really happening!

"Jesse from Jesse and the Rippers?" she asks looking shocked. "He plays here all the time. Just last week his band came to perform," she informs me.

"Yep, that's him," I say. I start to become worried that he wouldn't show up.

"How about I give you a table and I'll show him to you when he arrives?" She offers.

"That would be great. Thank you," I say and smile. Although it was sort of fake. I was really becoming worried now. The waitress shows me to a table and has me sit down. She takes my order and then walks off.

I sigh. He probably wouldn't show up. What was I worth to him, anyways? We only just met this week.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I wait at the table for a while. Jesse was 15 minutes late now. I started to give up. I might as well leave. But I didn't. All of a sudden I hear someone talking to me. I look up. It was Jesse! He didn't forget about our date!

He was wearing a red button up shirt. The first few buttons were undone, revealing his smooth chest. He had on black jeans and black shoes. His hair was absolutely perfect.

"Hey, (y/n)! Sorry I took so long. I was busy perfecting my hair," he says. We laugh. He sits down at the table with me.

"I was getting worried you wouldn't show up!" I say. He looks a little embarrassed.

"I am so sorry. But I'm here now!" He says and smiles at me. His smile was so adorable. I could look at it all day. The waitress comes over and takes his order.

"You're from Jesse and the Rippers, right?" She asks him. "I love your music!"

"Yeah, we played here last week," he says and shakes her hand. They share a certain look before letting go. She walks off and smiles back at him.

"What was that?" I ask. He couldn't already be flirting with other girls, this was only our first date!

"What was what?" He asks me, looking confused. "We were just talking."

"Nevermind," I say. I shouldn't get ahead of myself. This was our date, and no small talk like that with another girl should make me jealous. But why did it?

I start getting this anxious feeling inside me. I haven't been on many dates before, so it wasn't that easy for me to know what to do.

"So, have you ever been here before?" He asks me, looking interested.

"No, but I've passed by it a few times on my way to work," I say. "You've probably been here a bunch of times, considering you play with your band."