Part 3

When I came back home to my apartment that night, I finally got to finishing my unpacking. I had packed some old sheet music with me from years ago with hopes that I'd start playing again, now that my parents couldn't stop me.

I practiced for the rest of the night with Jesse's Elvis guitar after I made myself dinner. I couldn't stop thinking about him as I played, after all it was his guitar that he let me borrow.

I worked on a few songs until I became too tired to continue. I set the guitar down in the corner of my room, which was finally finished being decorated, and then went to bed for the night.

It was difficult for me to fall asleep. I couldnt stop thinking about was what the next day would bring. I wanted to hang out with the Tanners again tomorrow, since I had such a great time with them earlier. I wanted to see the girls and Jesse again.

My heart beat so fast at the thought of him. I kept tossing and turning in bed for what felt like forever.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I wake up the next day feeling exhausted. I had barely gotten any sleep the night before. I go to make myself a cup of coffee to get me going. I don't usually drink coffee, but today I really needed it.

I bring Jesse's guitar with me just in case I'd be over there later. I really hoped Danny would let me come over again.

I head to work and meet up with Danny. We had come up with some ideas yesterday night for what we would be doing on the show for the rest of the week, so everything was all planned out.

Sunday was my first day on the job. The show was on every day, so I'd be going to work every day. I didn't mind though, since it was only in the morning and it payed well. I wondered what Becky was like. Before I got hired and took her place. I've seen her on the show before, but I had never met her in person.

Me and Danny do our show and it goes really well. When it's over I get together my things and get ready to leave, but then I remember to ask him. I walk over to him.

"Hey, Danny. Is it okay if I come over today? I'd like to give back Jesse's guitar that I borrowed. I'll just drop it off and leave if you're busy this afternoon," I ask him.

"Oh, (y/n)! I have no plans, feel free to stay as long as you'd like to. I'm sure the girls will enjoy your company," he explains. He pats me on the shoulder and smiles.

We walk to our cars together then start heading to the Tanner house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We soon arrive at the house and head inside.

"I think Jess and Joey are home," Danny says as he walks over to me. "They should be up in Jesse's room working on some music for an advertisement," he informs me. My heart starts beating fast again.

"Well, I don't want to interrupt, but do you think it would be okay if I go and say hi?" I ask him. I really wanted to see Jesse again.

"I don't see why not," he says and smiles. "Would you like some coffee?" I could use another cup right now. I've been really tired this morning. I nod and we both head into the kitchen. I bring Jesse's guitar with me. He starts making the coffee as I go to Jesse's room upstairs. I start feeling butterflies in my stomach. His door was open so I stand in the doorway.

Jesse was the first one to notice me. "Oh hey, (y/n)! We weren't expecting you," he says and stands up from his bed, putting down whatever he was writing on. He walks over to me and puts his hands in his pockets. He gives me that adorable smile of his as he looks at me.