texas // j. hossler

Beginne am Anfang

i checked my phone. i had a text from Mads. uh-oh.

Madison Lewis

i just want to start by saying i hope you are happy. jaden and i had just started talking again. i thought we were going to try again. i thought you were supposed to be my friend. a real friend doesn't get with the others boyfriend. i honestly can't believe you. i am so betrayed and hurt by the fact you think that little of me. this friendship is over. lose my number.

i sighed, setting my phone on the bed. it vibrated again.

Ness

honestly, didn't think you would break g code. but you did. and it's super low. i don't know what to say to you, but i am 100% on Mads side of this.

i shook my head. i went to the kitchen to see Tayler. "what's up little bug?" he said, handing me a water. i shook my head.

"nothing. just got shitted on my two friends." i fake laughed. "who?" i looked around. "mads and nessa. don't say anything though." i said and he nodded.

i handed him my phone and he read the messages. "oh shit." he said, handing me my phone. "yeah. and i honestly was so drunk last night, i don't even remember it."

he nodded. we just sat there talking til everyone else came down and got ready to go. jaden and i were sitting in the back of the truck beside each other. "you good?"

"yeah, i'm fine." i said. Josh yelled all of a sudden. "nessa's coming Monday when we get back!" all the boys yelled and whooped with him.

________________________________________

we were finally back home. and nessa was here. and so was Mads. i sighed, falling down on coop's bed. "yo, that's my bed." he said, falling beside me.

"coop, after Issac finishes my tattoos, i'm gonna go and stay with ryland at the hype house for a while." i said, rolling over and looking at him.

"shit, why?" he said, sitting up. "i just am. i'm coming back though." i said, reassuring him. everyone thought i was gonna leave sway for the hype house.

he nodded. quinton came in. "hey, y/n, issac is ready for you." i nodded, following him downstairs. i squealed at issac. "my man." i said, sitting down.

"alright, what are we doing today?" he said, making me smirk. "i want 6 butterflies, down my side." he whistled. "damn, aight."

he got started and i sat on my phone. the doorbell rang. "i'll get it!" nessa said, running to the door. i turned my head the other way.

jaden looked at me. "you good ma?" he said, creasing his eyebrows in concern, making me smile. "yeah, just a little pinch." i said, looking at my side.

jaden came and sat beside me, grabbing my hand. "guys, mads is here!" i ripped my hand from Jaden's and grabbed my phone.

he looked at me. "hey!" she said, hugging every body. "jaden, i am so excited for Angels and Demons to drop!" she said, letting him go and looking at me.

i clenched my jaw and looked the other way. "yeah, me too." he said, coming back to sit with me. "you should come over so we can see it at the same time." nessa said.

she had been here three days and barely spoke five words to me. i rolled my eyes, and sighed when issac wiped my side. "done." he said, handing me a mirror.

i gasped. "i love them." i shrieked. he laughed, hugging me. yo, y/n, ryland is here." griffin said. i nodded. "kay, i'm coming."

i went and grabbed my bag. "hey, guys, i'm gonna go hang with ryland and the rest of hype for a few days." i said.

they all said bye. jaden walked me to the door. "so, you are gonna be here for the release right?" he asked, rubbing my arm.

i bit my lip. "uh, yeah, totally." i said, nodding. he leaned down to kiss me, but i turned my head so he got my cheek.

i told him bye and went to the car. "shit, that was rough." ryland said, laughing when i got in. "shut the fuck up. let's go get ice cream." i said, huffing.

______________________________

i had been at the hype house for four days. the boys were getting worried. chase and i were going live to answer questions.

i read one. "is y/n joining the hype house?" i laughed and shook my head. "no, guys, i'm just hanging here for a little bit."

"but she could if she wanted to." chase said, causing me to roll my eyes. "what?" he asked, sticking his tounge out at me.

we went on for another hour or so. "alright guys. see you later. and stream Angels and Demons tonight at midnight." i winked, ending the live.

i sighed. "i told jaden i'd be there when it drops." i told chase. he looked at me. "did you tell anyone about what Mads or Nessa did?"

i shrugged. "yeah, i told you, Tayler, ryland, and dixie the other day." he sighed and hugged me. "go home, talk to him, before the release." i nodded.

_________________________________

i opened the door to the Sway house. all the boys came running to me and tackled me. "we missed you." josh said. "never leave again." Anthony said, thumping my nose.

jaden hugged me. "can we talk?" i asked. he nodded. we went to my room. "i'm glad you're back. especially since tonight." he said, dropping his eyes.

"jaden, baby, i told you i would be here." i sighed, sitting beside him. "i know, but i saw what mads texted you. and nessa. i didn't know if you'd wanna come back here."

i smiled. "yeah, uh how'd you see that?" i said, grabbing his hand. "mads told me she was glad you weren't here to get in the way of us working it out anymore."

i sighed. "what'd you tell her?" i asked. he looked at me. "i told her that i didn't want to be with her anymore and that she would have to get over it." he shrugged.

i smiled. "okay." i nodded, kissing him. he smiled, resting one of his hands on my side, causing me to pull back and hiss.

"shit, sorry. did that hurt?" he said, quickly moving his hand. i took a deep breath. "just a lil." he nodded and tugged at my shirt.

"can i see them?" i nodded, showing him the butterflies. he traced them lightly with his fingers, making me smile.

"uh, guys, are you gonna stay in there and fuck. or see how big this blows up?" josh asked, making me laugh.

"let's go, bubs." i said, pulling him to his and josh's room.

---------------------------

STREAM ANGELS AND DEMONS