Quarantine part.2

I wake up and feel my surroundings. It feels like a bed. My head is pounding and I can hardly open my eyes. Everything hurts. I soon pass out again. I wake up and I'm  able to open my eyes a little bit. I look at the window to see it's dark outside. I slowly get up and feel sick. I get up and run to the bathroom. I throw up for about 10 mins. I get up,wipe my mouth,and walk out the room. I go to the kitchen and get a glass of water. I wash my mouth out and lean over the sink. I feel a chill down my spine and turn around. I look to see Toby. "It's just me it's ok... how are you feeling?" Toby says while looking at me. "I'm fine." I say looking away. All my feelings and memories rush back... do I really like him?... I don't know anymore at this point... he walks over to me and turns me around and bend me over the sink. I blush "HEY ASSHOLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I say. He lifts my shirt up. "Oh pipe down I'm just checking the symbol." He says and let's me go. I put my shirt down and cover my face. "Are you hungry?-" Toby says but gets cut off by me. "nope I'm fine thanks tho!" I say and run past him upstairs. I go to my room and close the door. I stand there for a minute blushing and smiling. I run to my bed and jump face first in the pillows. I scream In my pillow and turn over to my back. I stare into space and soon enough fall asleep.