~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See you tomorrow!" I left with Miskai to her car. Andrea and boss man were still there as a costumer came in last minute. I had already put my apron back in the room and grabbed my bag. I followed Misaki to her car parked down the street. As we got in I placed my bag at my feet. "Do you know where we're going?" She nodded. I told her a million times today where it was so she should know but in case she doesn't, I'm right here. "Oh! On the way can we stop by that one cafe you got that Dragon Drink? I've been thinking about it all day!" "Sure! It's in the way anyway." We drove to the cafe drive thru. We ended up ordering three Dragon Drinks. One for her, one for me, and I decided to also get one for Todoroki for when he comes home. I'd keep it in the fridge until then. Misaki took a looong swig from hers. "Mmmmmmm," she said, pulling the straw away from her lips and reopening her eyes. I giggled, "that good?" "Mhm." She continued the drive back to the house. When she pulled into the driveway I sat there for a moment, staring at the house infront of us. "Hey, you'll do great," Misaki said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I turned to face her and she was smiling. I shortly returned it and took a deep breath in and out. "Thank you, Misaki." She took her hand off and placed it on the steering wheel. "No problem. Now get your gay ass in there and make up with your 'roommate'." She put quotation marks around roommate. I rolled my eyes and smiled, opening my door. "Tell me how it goes!" "Will do. See you tomorrow!" "See ya," she waved. I closed the car door behind me and she pulled away. I grabbed my key from my bag and unlocked the door. There was still about a half hour or so before he'd be home. I walked over to the fridge, placing Todoroki's drink inside. I then went to my room. My door was open. I hadn't left it that way, not that I knew of. I walked in and things were a bit messy. My bed had definitely been slept in. My desk chair was on its side. The poem I'd written before, it was now ontop of the desk, no longer folded in half. There was also a vase of flowers on my bedside table. It was the tiger lillies. The hibiscus flowers were in the kitchen. I guess Todoroki had been staying in my room since i've been gone. Well, at least I hoped it was him and not someone else. I miss his face. I unzipped my jacket and took it off, laying it on my bed. I put my bag on my desk. I slipped off my shoes and then made my way back out into the living room. I placed my phone on the coffee table before glancing over at Todoroki's room. The door was closed. I wandered over and twisted the handle, opening the door. His room was a wreck. Ripped pages from notebooks were covering the floor. There was a broken glass bottle infront of the bed. His desk chair was also knocked over. I took a closer look at some pages. A few of them looked like they were set on fire and then put out. It was awful. The worst sight was the small thing on the desk. It was the box. Yes, the box. The one with the razor. He definitely did something. It was my fault, but there was nothing I could do now. We would talk about it later, when he came back. Until then, i'd have to wait it out. I decided to use this time and clean up a bit. I grabbed a trashcan and picked up all the bottle first, placing it in the bin. I picked up all the big chunks and threw them away as well. I then moved onto the papers. When they were all finally collected I picked up the chair and pushed it back in. I also made the bed. I then grabbed the vacuum and vacuumed his room.  I checked the time. He should be home any minute. I closed the door behind me as I left. I went to my room and picked up my chair. I then made my bed. What to do next. I went into Shoto's room and went to his closet. I knew what I wanted. I slipped one of his hoodies off of a hanger. After that I slipped it on over my head. It was a big oversized but it was comfy and had Todoroki's scent. God, I missed him so much. But... he should've been home by now. Maybe he was running a bit late, that's all. I made my way back out into the living room and plopped down onto the couch. It was comfy. "Mmrreowww," I hear a sweet meow from under the couch. There he was! My baby boy! "Ares!" He saw me and meowed loudly a few times before jumping up on my lap. He stood up, placing his front paws on my chest. He rubbed his face against mine. He is such a precious bean. I pet him as he calms down. He eventually decided to lay on the pillow next to me. Such a sweet boy. I checked the time on my phone again. It was about 15 minutes after he usually got home. Was everything alright? Was he okay? Nothing bad happened to him, right!? Oh god I hope not. I took a deep breath and shook my thoughts. He was a grown man, he can do what he wants when he wants. That's all. I brought my legs up onto the couch and rested my head against the back. All that cleaning was a bit exhausting. And, sadly, I had finished my drink while I vacuumed. Well. What else was there to do but wait... a minute passes. And wait... another minute passes. My eyelids get heavier from all this boredom. Well, it wouldn't hurt to just... close... them...