Who do you want to be?

Start from the beginning

I saw that they both got ready in their fighting positions. 'Who the hell do I even cheer for in this match?'

"Begin!"

Immediately, Todoroki stomped his right foot and sent out a huge barrage of ice towards Izuku. As it got closer to him, the bigger and sharper the ice crystals got.

Izuku raised his right arm and had his left hand holding his arm for a more sturdy position. "Smash!" He yelled as he flicked his forefinger and stopped the huge ice that was coming his way. Then the ice shattered and created a strong gust of wind towards us from the impact. I raised my arm to prevent getting hit from shards of broken ice. Then I lowered my arm to see if Izuku was okay.

I narrowed my eyes as I saw that Izuku already had broken his finger from the power. 'Just as I expected. He will keep breaking those fingers after every attack. And that's probably exactly what Todoroki will want.'

I moved my eyes to the bi-colored hair boy. He created a ice shield to prevent him from flying away from the gust of wind. 'His fast reflexes just saved him from getting knocked out of the battle field just now.'

"Wow! Midoriya just stopped Todoroki's attack!" The crowd cheered after Present Mic shockingly announced.

I closed my fist. 'I know he had no other choice but to give a hundred percent of his power to destroy that attack, but this match will be over really soon if he has no fingers left.'

Todoroki didn't waste any time as he sent another ice barrage towards Izuku. But, Izuku flicked another one of his fingers to destroy it.

"He stopped it again!"

Even bigger icy shards came flying towards me and my friends, but I flicked my wrist to send them above us, using my own wind.

"He's just going to injure himself badly if he keeps this up," Ochaco held up a hand to her mouth.

"It seems like Todoroki is on the offensive side right now and Izuku is on the -"

"Defensive," I muttered. "All he can do right now is destroy Todoroki's attacks and hope that he can counterattack."

Todoroki then sent out another ice attack and Izuku just did the same, breaking another finger.

I felt my eye twitch as I saw Todoroki sent another wave of ice and Izuku breaking another finger. I looked at the screen and saw that he had broken all the fingers on his left hand. 'Only one more hand. Only four more fingers. Four more counterattacks,' I clenched my hands as I worried for my green-haired friend.

"This must be hard for you to watch, Sakura," Iida stated.

"Oh yeah, that's true. You're close with both of them aren't you? Ribbet." Tsu chimed in.

"Who are you cheering for, Sakura? Todoroki or Midoriya?" I heard Kaminari amusingly ask.

I felt my eye twitch more in annoyance. I don't know if it was the pressure of this match, but their questions were getting on my nerves.

"Guys, just leave her alone." Tokoyami stated.

I gave him a small smile that said 'thank you.' I looked back to the field and saw Izuku holding on to his hand, showing that his hand was hurting immensely. 'This is a battle to see who could endure the most pain. It's like a suicide match.'

Then, Todoroki ran forward and created a bridge of ice and jumped on it. Izuku quickly flicked a finger to break the ice, but Todoroki avoided it just in time by jumping above Izuku.