San tried to nod, but soon learned that was not a good idea. The brown haired human (San swore it was blob) came over to check his pulse.

"Who's this human?" San asked his voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm Kang Yeosang, ex nursing major." Yeosang said introducing himself. "And Wooyoung's best friend for 6 years. You should probably save your intro for later though."

"Okay." San said. This Yeosang fellow seemed okay. But what did he know about humans?

San shut his eyes feeling his head spin again. Thinking made it worse? 

Humans were weird.

Wooyoung grabbed a glass of water holding it to San's lips so he could take a sip. The boy actually looked more like a ghost than a demon.

"He should rest some more." Yeosang said. San did not look in any way shape or form ready to get up or breathe apparently. Wooyoung nodded making sure the demon was comfortable. 

Once they made sure San had fallen asleep again, the two went outside into the living room Yeosang heading straight for the kitchen.

"Do you think that creep cop put something in his drink?" Yeosang said pouring a glass of cold water for Wooyoung.

"Shouldn't you be the one to diagnose that?" Wooyoung asked his worries slightly disappearing. He took the glass from Yeosang who plopped down in front of him.

"He does have the symptoms but if he's a demon like you said then I'm not too sure."

"That sicko." Wooyoung said cursing under his breath. Yeosang could tell Wooyoung was mad watching him gulp down the water in slight fear. 

*buuuuuzzzz, buuuuuuzzzzz*

Yeosang picked up his phone from off the table keeping his eyes on Wooyoung who looked like he was about to break the cup in his hand.

"Hello."

"Yeosang... please come home." Yunho voice echoed from behind the line.

"Mingi tried to-"

"Say no more. I'm on my way." Yeosang said hanging up and practically bolting out the door.

"Wooyoung we'll talk more tomorrow okay. I left the kids alone again." Yeosang said sarcastically picking up another call from Yunho. "DRIVE FASSSTTT!" Yunho screamed in terror over the phone.

Wooyoung had to laugh, closing the door behind Yeosang. His friends were the best in the world. But then again they got him into this mess. 

"Am I at your house human?" San said. Wooyoung jumped out of his skin not expecting the demon to be up and about.

"Yeah, um do you need anything?" Wooyoung said. San held the doorway to balance himself, his head still spinning.

"I need s-some one to ss-leep with." San slurred holding his head as his ears began to ring.

"Excuse me?" Wooyoung said.

"P-please I'm- I- can't sleep without someone." San admitted trying to open his eyes. He watched as Wooyoung became two humans and then three then one again.

"Are you scared of the dark?" Wooyoung asked.

"J-just thisss once p-please." San said. He wanted this questioning thing to be over not that he thought he'd remember much of it in the morning anyway.

Wooyoung should have been feeling uncomfortable. He should have locked the bedroom door so the guy wouldn't find his way out and kill him in his sleep or something. But he probably shouldn't have done any of this.

"O-okay." Wooyoung said. He slowly made his way to San who was dazed. Why did he feel so comfortable with him?

"T-thank you." San said letting go of the doorway and failing into Wooyoung's arms. Wooyoung caught the demon right before he fell.

"Oh my gosh he's dead." Wooyoung thought, panicking. San was shivering like crazy teeth chattering in his sleep but he still had a pulse.

Wooyoung helped the other to the bed laying him down on his back and pulling a blanket over him making sure he was warm and comfy.

"P-please stay." San said holding onto Wooyoung's hand as he fixed the last of the blanket.

San scooted over weakly pulling Wooyoung under the blankets with him. He kept a safe distance (about a whole hand apart) but still held onto Wooyoung's hand finally sleeping in peace.