he bites his lip, eyes full of desire and anticipation, watching as i straddle his waist to allow him better access. 

"touch where?" he questions.

"anywhere."

"tell me when to stop." he instructs, placing a shaky hand on my shoulder. 

his other hand rests on my cheek, holding my face and making us keep eye contact. 

he slowly moves his hand across to my collar bone, fingers playing at the dip. he lets his eyes flicker downwards, to concentrate on his task at hand. i lean my head back, enjoying the sensation and the chills.

he leans forward to press gentle kisses to my neck, pulling down the neck of my shirt so he can kiss me there.

i moan, fully allowing myself to let go for the first time. 

"mm, feels so good." i mumble, arching my back.

he begins kiss harder, sucking on my neck, actions starting to become rough. 

"m-mikey." i gasp.

he immediately pulls back, "too hard?"

i shake my head, "harder." i affirm.

he pulls at my sweater, looking into my eyes, asking for permission. i nod.

he quickly pulls it off and throws it by the door. 

he stares at my chest, brown eyes shining in the dim lights of the room.  

"make me yours." 

his hands rest on my hips. his eyes taking in my body, memorizing it as if i might disappear. 

we sit in silence for a while, the sounds of our heavy breathing fill the air. he contemplates before asking, "what if they see?" 

"what if they don't?" i echo, leaning down to press a kiss to mike's cheek. 

he smiles, wrapping me in a tight hug. i yelp as i am pulled into it, since it causes me to lose my balance. 

"i want to be careful." he admits, holding onto me tightly.

his heart is beating at least 150 BPM.

"i couldn't bear if it i was the reason you lost your friends or the reason you got hurt." he continues. 

"i appreciate that, mike. but, as long as i have you, nothing is ever too bad." 

we both relax into the embrace and he sighs and places a chaste kiss to the top of my head. 

i look up to meet his eyes and see him smiling at me. 

"do you still want me to-?"

i respond with a small nod.

"will you-?" i pull at mike's sweatshirt. 

"it's only fair." he discards in onto the ground to join mine. 

mike uses his hands to steady me as he flips our positions once more. he straddles my waist.

he points to a spot just above my collar bone, "here."

my breath catches in my throat again, anticipation, nerves, arousal pulses through me. 

suddenly, he begins kissing the spot he'd previously mapped out. his hands sliding up and down my sides. his tongue and lips playing at my skin. 

"harder." and he does. i feel him suck the spot, like he had done earlier, but this time even harder than the first. i can't help but imagine how his lips would feel on my-

"HOLY FUCK I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED FIRST!!"

mike jumps off of me, throwing the blanket at me so i can cover my bare chest. he sits next to me with his legs crossed, trying to act nonchalant. 

"oh, hey guys." he laughs nervously, throwing a sock at his walkman, which was playing 'i was made for loving you' by kiss. 

he successfully knocked the cassette loose. 

max stands next to el with her hands over el's eyes. 

"why should we have knocked, max? what's going on?" el questions, removing the girl's hands. 

i look over to mike, his cheeks bright red. he stares ahead of him, at el and max who still stand at the door.

"oh, did we interrupt something?" el asks, genuine concern in her voice. 

i can't help but laugh. did they interrupt something? what the hell would've happened had they not come in?

"it's okay. you didn't interrupt anything." i say, still laughing. 

"are you sure?" max questions, looking between both mike and i. 

"yeah, no. it was nothing." 

my heart hurts upon hearing the tone of mike's voice. he's hurt. he thinks this was nothing to me. 

i know i have to straighten this out. this did mean something to me, this meant everything to me. 

"well if it was nothing then-" 

"no. it wasn't nothing." 

"what?" both girls and mike look at me.

i only look at mike with a small smile. our eyes melt together. time stops. i feel safe when i'm next to him. i feel whole, complete, seen. 

mike smiles back, knowing what i'm about to say.

"mike, will you be my boyfriend?" 

the girls mumble profanities to themselves, watching on as the scene plays out. 

"yes."

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys!

This update literally took so much longer than I expected. We went from 0 to 100 real quick, huh? Quick update on my ex, she's dating a boy (she previously identified as a lesbian) and she didn't even bother to tell me. I found out on Snapchat. It's been a hard pill to swallow. That's part of the reason this update took so long. More good stuff to come soon!

Lots of love,

Savs