"can you-do you want to sleep with me tonight?" mike asks, looking down at me.

"oh, i thought you'd never ask." i joke, raising a suggestive eyebrow. 

"oh shut it, byers." he laughs, gently hitting my shoulder.

i sit up so that i'm sitting next to where mike is laying. 

i'm not sure if it's the previous turn of events or if i am becoming increasingly night drunk, but i am suddenly hit with a tsunami of confidence.

"make me."

he smirks with a raised eyebrow before sitting up, grabbing my shoulders and pinning me to the bed. he hovers above me still gripping my shoulders gently, his breath in my face. he looks into my eyes with a look i've never seen before, something like lust. i bite my lip and feel my whole body become weak. dear god.

he places his knee between my legs, the friction almost unbearable. before i can even stop myself, i whimper. 

i can't help but wonder if mike has done this before. he seems to know what he's doing. or maybe if it's just the confidence of knowing i want him, which i definitely do. 

he leans in and our lips barely touch before he pulls back. 

he uses one hand to keep himself up and the other one rests on my hip. 

"m-mikey?"i say, out of breath.

"hm?" he bites his lip and glances at my lips.

"kiss me."

he quickly connects our lips, like he was waiting for permission. 

the kiss is hungry and it becomes clear that we are both thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

our lips move together quick but gentle. my hands grabbing desperately at mike and mike's free hand sliding up my sweater. 

"fuck." he mumbles, breathing before connecting our lips again. he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which i grant with little hesitation. 

i try to pull away to say something, anything, to praise him for his talent or to beg for more, but god, i can't stop kissing him. 

his tongue explores my mouth, his hips rock into mine, his hand rubs my side, everything feels so good. 

finally, out of breath and a little sweaty mike pulls away. 

"we should cool down before we get taken away." he rests his forehead on mine.

i frown and say, "but i'm having fun."

"you're not-you're not overwhelmed?"he asks, leaning back so he can clearly see my face. 

i shake my head, "no, this is good."

i pull him down and switch our positions so i'm on top now. 

"are you overwhelmed?"i ask close to his ear, letting my breath linger.

he shivers underneath me.

"n-no. i just d-don't want to make you uncomfortable." he stutters, his lips remaining parted slightly.

"uncomfortable? the only thing you make me is horny." i smirk, letting my gaze run down his body. 

"i just don't want to rush anything, will. but, believe me, if that's where the night goes, i have no complaints. i've waited for this for most of my life." 

"me, too. mikey?" i look into his eyes.

"yes?"

"touch me."