Makeup (5SOS)

Makeup

Ashton:

“Woah, why do you use so many things on your face” he asked, frowning as he looked down at the table full of products.
You giggled, “Everything is used for different things and provides different results” He looked up confused.
“Just get started Ash” he sighed, trying to figure out where to start.
You both had a twitter dare or dare session with the 5SOS Fam and Ashton was dared to do your makeup on a twitcam session.
You looked at the camera and sighed, “Please just don’t hurt me”
he smirked, “I’ll try”
 “Okay so I know this on is foundation and this is primer, but which one goes on first?” you heard him mumble out loud.
“Oh god, wish me luck guys” you said giggling as Ash started his ‘Masterpiece’ as he liked to put it.

Luke:

“Hey y/n?” you heard Luke call from the bathroom you both shared.
“What babe?” you paused as you looked at Luke playing around with your makeup products.
“How do you use this stuff?” he looked up, confusion surrounding his face.
“Oh dear god don’t tell me your leaving the band to become a drag queen” you both began laughing.
“No, I’m just curious”
“Oh okay, well you could do my makeup and I’ll explain what to do” he grinned down at you.
“Okay” he smiled.
“Just don’t poke out my eyes” you warned.
“Of course I won’t” he said unconvincingly, leaning down to peck your lips.
“Okay this is foundation” you explained as he placed it on your eyes.
You laughed, “Luke it goes all over my face”
“Oh, right”
Let’s just say Luke…..tried his best.

Michael:

You and Michael enjoyed a lazy morning in, consisting of cuddles and kisses.
You finally decided to shower up and start the day fresh and clean.
After your normal shower and dressing routine, it was finally up to your favourite part, Makeup.
 You went to start when you realised your entire makeup case was missing, only one mascara remaining in the shelf.
You stood confused, “Michael?”
“Yeah” he yelled back from the kitchen.
“Have you seen my makeup case?” you asked
No response.
You walked out to the kitchen.
“Michael, what did you do with it?” you raised your voice.
“Uh.. nothing. Haven’t seen it or nothing” he scratched the back of his neck, not looking at you.
“Michael” you warned.
“Okay, Okay. Well the boys and I did a twitcam the other night when they came over” he stopped.
“Yeah?”
“And were dared to do each other’s makeup so we borrowed your makeup” he gulped.
“Okay, so where is it?” you asked calmly.
“Let’s just say none of the product is useable anymore” he strutted out, “But I’m going to replace it all, anything you want”
“Let’s go shopping!” you cheered.

Calum:

“Hey Y/N?” Michael called out from the lounge room, where all the boys were currently having a boys night.
“Yeah?” you walked out, confused.
“Want to play Dare or Dare, if you’re not scared of course” he winked up at you.
You looked over at your boyfriend smirking at you.
“Yeah, let’s get this started”
You all sat in a circle on the floor.
“Okay Y/N, Dare or Dare?” Luke asked.
“Hm… How about Dare”
“Okay well I dare all of the band to do your makeup and then do a photo shoot of our work of art”. All the boys smiled at you.
“Oh come on, you all planned this didn’t you?” laughter filled the room, as you proceeded to get your makeup.
“This was not my idea babe, swear” Calum came over and kissed you softly.
“Just don’t let them kill me” he giggled lightly.
“Okay I bags doing her face liquid thingy” Calum shouted.
“You mean foundation?” you asked.
“Y/N, don’t judge me” you both laughed.
By the end of the night it took you and hour, a bottle of face scrub and 20 face cleanser wipes to wipe off the boys ‘Work of Art’.