First Fight PART 2:

(5SOS)

LUKE:

“(Y/N) hey, what’s wrong?” Ashton asked while pulling you into his apartment.

“Lu-ke, he-e he ch-cheated on me” you stuttered while crying still.

“What?” he asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, I had to leave Ash I couldn’t---- I couldn’t even l-ook at him”

“Hey come here” he embraced you into his strong arms which made you feel safe.

“Can I stay here for a couple of days?” you pulled away from Ashtons hug and looked him in the eyes.

“Of Course babe for as long as you need, now go get in your pjs and get a good night’s sleep you need it bub” he picked up your bags and walked you to the spare bedroom.

“I’ll be down the hall if you need anything”

“Thanks heaps Ash, I would be lost without you” you hugged him once before going to the bathroom.

You stripped out of your clothes and had a quick shower to try and calm yourself down. As you were getting dressed your toiletries bag fell and out fell a box you were all too familiar with. You promised Luke that you wouldn’t do it ever again but he also promised he would never cheat and he broke his promise, so you decided to brake yours.

You only did a couple on each side and then fell tired so decided to go to bed.

~NEXT MORNING~

“What do you mean I can’t see her” you awoke to an all too familiar voice.

“I don’t think you should even be here mate, she is broken” Ashton spoke.

“I don’t think you should tell me what to Ash” Luke started to get aggressive.

“Ash” you chocked out

“Yeah” he answered

“Can I speak with Luke, alone please?” you asked shyly while crossing your arms together.

“Sure” he huffed.

“Luke what are you doing here?

“I came to explain (Y/N), I am nothing without you (Y/N)!” he cried out.

“Luke, please don’t cry” you held back the tears and went to hug Luke.

As you opened your arms you saw Luke staring at your arms and then it clicked you forget to put on a jumper.

“(Y/N)” was all he said.

“I’m sorry” you pulled your arms back to behind your back.

He gently grabbed your arm and examined it.

“I did this?” he asked in disbelief.

“No I did it Luke, it wasn’t you”

“(Y/N), don’t make excuses i did this to you, if I never cheated you would of never hurt yourself again” Luke pulled you into a big and warm hug, which you missed.

“Im so sorry (Y/N). Im sorry I’m such an idiot, im sorry I cheated and broke your heart, im sorry I made you cut and im sorry I ever met you (Y/N)” The last part you’re your heart break even more.

“Luke, don’t regret meeting me please because even though we’ve had our ups and downs I never regret meeting you and falling in love with you Luke” you cried out into Luke’s arms.