Four

"Show your daddy what Uncle Lucas just taught you!" Hunter and Jayden repeat the motions, ending their short dance segment with a cool pose. Mark and the members exploded with applause!

"Wow! You guys look so cool," Mark said, ruffling their hair.

"Daddy, I'm tired," Jayden said.

"Go over to mommy, she has a snack". The two boys ran over to you and plopped themselves on the ground next to Emi and Maya. Hunter reached over for one of Maya's dolls and started playing with it.

"Stop it, Hunter," Maya whined. Hunter giggled as he continued to play with it.

"Maya baby, you can share your toys with your brother," you said, handing them a bowl of watermelon. Hunter put the doll down and started to share his snack with his brother.

You guys were ecstatic when you found out that you were having a boy. But when you found out they were twin boys, you guys were even more excited. Sure, having four kids is a lot of work, but you and Mark wouldn't trade them for anything. Your little family has become very popular within the entertainment industry and you guys have been on a few variety shows. People loved their outgoing personalities and loved how much they resemble both you and Mark.

"We're just going to run through the performance a few more times and then we can go home," Mark said, coming over to you and sitting on the couch. He rested his head on your shoulder and you caressed his cheek.

"What did you want for dinner?" you asked him.

"Macaroni!" chimed Emi.

"I want ramen, mommy!" exclaimed Hunter.

"Broccoli," hummed Maya. The rest of the kids made faces as they synchronously said, "ew". You and Mark giggled.

"We should let daddy choose because it's almost his birthday, right?" you looked at the kids and they all nodded their heads.

"Um-" Mark laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"You guys should go out," Johnny said, approaching you guys.

"We would but it would be too late for the kids," Mark said, bending down to play with Hunter and Jayden.

"Bro, we got this". Mark looked up at Johnny and scoffed.

"I know you guys like watching the kids but four is a lot. Plus now we have boys. You guys have only ever watched the girls."

"Little H. Little J. Do you guys want to sleep over at the uncles tonight?" Johnny asked, looking at the boys.

"Yes!" they cheered with excitement.

"I want to come!" Maya said, standing up and reaching for Johnny. Johnny picked her up and placed her on his hip.

"Of course our little princesses are going to come too. Just tell mommy and daddy not to worry about it."

"Mommy, daddy. Don't worry about it," she mimicked. Mark laughed, wrapping his arm around you.

"Uncle Jaemin can take me to ice cream!" cheered Emi.

"Did somebody say Uncle Jaemin? Aigoo~ come here my princess," Jaemin said running over to Emi. She got up and jumped into his arms.

"Are you sure Johnny? I want all of my kids back in one piece tomorrow."

"Take the whole weekend," Taeyong intervened. Mark pouted at that causing Taeyong to laugh.

"We'll take the kids and have lots of fun. You two do whatever you do and give us another kid in 9 months," he joked.

"I think four kids is enough," you laughed, looking at Mark.

Mark nodded in agreement. "Yeah, our factory is closed. Ask somebody else for kids," Mark said, eyeballing Jaehyun who was sitting across the room. Taeyong and Johnny laughed.

"He will never let us watch his kids. Especially is he has girls," Johnny joked, bouncing Maya on his hip.

"Fine. But I'm picking them up Monday morning before work," Mark said, scowling at Johnny.

"Yay!" Jaemin and Emi cheered together before Jaemin ran out of the practice room with her. Taeyong helped the boys clean up their snacks as you put the girls' toys in the backpack.

"Tell your daddy to loosen up," Johnny said, looking at Maya.

"Daddy, loosen up," Maya repeated, smirking at Mark. Mark started to laugh uncontrollably. Johnny put Maya down before heading back to run through the dance. Mark stood up and pecked you're forehead.

"I'll be back," he said. They practiced their routine three more times before calling it a night. You handed Taeyong the boys' diaper bag and the girls' backpack. Mark took your hand and opened the door for you.

"So, baby number five," he asked, wrapping his arm around your waist. You giggled and playfully slapped him.

"Let's just get a dog," you said, earning a chuckle from Mark.