Three

>>4 Months Later<<

"Babe, hurry up. I'm going to be late for practice," Mark said, dragging you along. He pushed the elevator button to go up to the practice studio.

"Why are you bringing me here when we should be on a date? We're hungry," you said, rubbing your bump. Mark looked at you, smiling. He bent down and kissed your stomach.

"I know you two are hungry. I promise, it won't be long. The choreographer just wanted to go over a few points for my individual stage." You rolled your eyes as you guys entered the elevator. As you guys got off of the elevator, you noticed how dark the hallway was.

"Why is it so dark?" You asked, reaching into your purse for your phone. Mark grabbed your hand, stopping you from grabbing it.

"Just follow me," he said, flashing a smile at you. He held your hand and led you to the practice room. As you stepped into the practice room, the lights flashed on and the members appeared in front of you.

"Surprise!" They yelled. You saw decorations of blue and pink. Emi was wearing a blue tracksuit, Maya sporting a pink one.

"Is this-"

"A gender reveal? Yeah, it is," Jaemin said, giving you a hug. You started to cry at the cute gesture by the members.

"Mommy's crying!" Emi said, hugging your legs. Maya waddled over and joined her.

"I'm so touched," you said, wiping your tears. You picked up Maya as Mark picked Emi up.

"The boys have been planning this for weeks. They're so excited," Mark said. You looked at Mark and then the members.

"Thank you. You guys really didn't have to."

"We know. But it's the least we can do. Emi and Maya make us happy and proud uncles but they wouldn't be here without you," Johnny said.

"Ahem," interrupted Mark.

"Who are you?" Johnny joked, messing up Mark's hair.

"Okay! Let's play a game first, shall we?" Taeyong said, clapping his hands together.

"Man, I just want to know the gender already. I hope it's a boy," Lucas said, jumping up and down. You giggled at how silly he was being.

"I want a baby brother," Emi chimed it. She wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and whispered something in his ear. Mark smirked and looked at you.

"Emi-ah, is that so?" You furrowed your eyebrows together and Mark winked back at you. You looked at Emi and saw her nod.

"Okay, we're going to play Baby BINGO," Taeyong said, passing out cards he printed in the studio. Everybody stood up and started walking around to fill out their cards with members names. After about 15 minutes, Jisung yelled, "BINGO!"

"Yah~ that's not even possible," Chenle said, ripping Jisung's card out of his hand. He carefully analyzed it, soon realizing Jisung was right.

"Ahh, we lost to the maknae," Taeyong said, handing him a box of chicken. Jisung sat on the couch and teasingly ate his chicken while other members tried to get a piece from him.

"Shall we start opening gifts?" You and Mark looked at each other and nodded. As soon as you got yourself situated in the chair, Johnny handed you the first present.

"This one is from me," he said. You opened it and saw a onesie with his face on it. Next to it was written, 'Favorite Uncle'. Mark was hestarically laughing at the gift.

"I love it, thank you Johnny!" You said, laughing as well. You folded up the onesie and put it back in the box. Next, Doyoung handed you a gift. He had gifted you guys a soft lion plushie.

Jeno handed you the next gift. "This is from the dreamies," he said. You opened the box and found that it was empty. You looked at Mark with a confused expression, showing him the empty box.

"What?" He laughed, reaching for the box. As you guys fiddled with the empty box, Renjun came into the room with a cake. The boys cheered as he set the cake on Mark's lap, handing you a knife.

"Cut it open!" He said.

"Ahh, wait wait wait. Is this the reveal part?" Mark asked.

"No. We're just hungry and decided to order a cake. Yes, this is the reveal," Haechan sarcastically snapped.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous," you said, looking at Mark.

"Boy or girl, I will love them no matter what," he said, looking into your eyes. You found comfort in those words and hovered the knife over the cake.

"Okay. One... two... three..." you said, slicing through the cake.