One

You pushed Emi on the swing as she giggled. "Higher mommy!" She squealed, her giggles getting louder.

"If mommy pushes you any higher, she's going to get a heart attack." You continued to smile as she giggled. Finally she asked for her snack, prompting you to stop the swing and carry her to the park bench nearby. You unzipped the lunch box you packed and grabbed out the juice box options. 

"Grape or watermelon," you asked, holding them in front of her. She pointed to the watermelon one and scrunched her nose.

"Silly me, I should've known," you said, putting the straw in. You handed her the juice box and brushed her wavy brown locks back. You two sat there sipping on your juice boxes. Another mother walked by with her two children and Emi pointed at them.

"Mommy, I want a brother," she said. You nearly choked on your juice.

"Are you sure, Emi?" you looked down at her and saw her nod. She had the biggest smile plastered on her face, causing you to smile. "Let's go home! Mommy has to prepare dinner before daddy gets home." With that, she scooted her tiny body off of the park bench and grabbed your hand.

>>One Month Later<<

You lay in bed with Mark's head resting on your chest. You raked your fingers through his hair as you two watched the television set. He turned his head so he was looking up at you and you met his eyes.

"Babe," he said, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Mm."

"Do you ever think Emi gets lonely?" You raised an eyebrow, your eyes still locked.

"No, because she's with her mother all day." Mark chuckled and sat up.

"I mean, what if we have another child?"

"Funny you say that. She mentioned it at the park about a month ago." You saw Mark blush. 

"I think we're ready for another child. I mean, I just finished tour, I'll be home for a while. Emi is three. And I would love a mini me," he said, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. You felt him leaving you kisses and sucking softly on your sensitive spot. A laugh left your mouth as you squirmed away from him.

"But what if it's another girl?"

"I don't mind," he said, his lips latching onto your neck again. You tilted your head, allowing him a greater area surface to work with it. You closed your eyes and bit your lower lip. Mark grabbed your waist, pulling you onto his lap to straddle him. As you situated yourself onto his lap, your lips found his. His grip tightening around your waist, deepening the kiss. His tongue explored your mouth. You pulled away, breaking the kiss.

"I guess another one won't hurt."