"Okay, I'm done." I said. They looked at me-

"Are you guys okay?" I asked

"Are you guys okay?" I asked. They snapped out. "Yeah we're okay, should we go Jaeyin ah?" told Serim, I nodded.

"Well, we gonna go now, see you guys later." I said and I dragged Serim to go out from that house. "Jaeyin, I can walk." He pouted and let go my hand.

"Sorry..." I apologize. He still pouted. I rolled my eyes and go get the motorcycle.

"Come, hop on." I said and he hop on.

We both get off from motorcycle and come in to the club. I went to office and take the information about them all.

I transferred it to my phone. After long time waiting, it's done and we both out from that club and get in the car

"Hey, did they allowed you to come in without permission?" he asked. "I always welcome here because this friend of mine." I said.

"You lucky you had friend who own this club." he said make me chuckled.

-

"Guys we're back." I said.

"Did you find anything?" Allen asked. I nodded. I pick up my phone from my pockets and connect it with the laptop.

I looked all the details but these two make me eye-catching on it. It's Chanmin and Haemin I looked their parents name. It's same as like Haeun parents.

I looked these two details. Same place of born and place.

T-that's mean Haeun is their sister. I thought.

I suddenly realized that they was the one who kidnapped of my family and friends. I went towards them.

"We need to do the plan. Tonight we take action." I explained

"Why?" they all say.

"The longer we don't do anything, the longer they will hurt them all." I explained. They shocked

"I agreed what you say Jaeyin." agreed Serim and they finally agreed to do it.

"Okay, all of you agreed come on let's discuss."

-
-

"Did you guys agreed what I told you?" I said they all nodded and start doing.

We will save you guys, I don't want to loss you guys especially I.N I thought

I went to guest room. I took a gun and knife. I changed my clothes. I used the knife and gun holder around my waist.

They already are already gathered once I'm out. "Are you ready?" they all nodded while used everything black. They get into my black big car and I drive.

I stopped at the address that I have in my hand. It's true address. We all got off from that car.

"You guys know the plan right" I whispered. They nodded.

We start walking but when we heard footsteps, all of us hide in the big container. That was the kidnappers.

I saw them brought the rope and knife. They go towards that big container where we hide. We wait until they out from that container.

When I was there along with my friends I heard someone crying, screaming for help, screamed in pain.

After that they go out. Just only bodyguard whose watching the container. Me and Serim gave a signal each other to make them faint. In counted

3...
2...
1...

We did it. They are fainted. I took the key from one of the bodyguard and unlocked it. I was happy but at the same time worried.

I looked at Serim, "That's gonna be fine." he said while patted my head and I opened the door.

Once I open the door, my tears is falling down so fast because saw something unexpected infront of my eyes...