Chapter 13:The war

Start from the beginning

"Tori can we talk about this in private." he mumbled and i rolled my eyes and stood up.we went to the other side of the house, pauls eyes following us the whole way until i stopped infront of embry.

"Tori im sorry i hurt you, i lost control and really i didnt mean it, but i do mean what i said. Ilove you." he said and i groaned and face palmed myself.

"You know, wanting me to forgive you, that is not really the way to do it!" I shouted waving my hands around like a lunatic.

"i know. and you said you love paul. but that doesnt mean i wont stop fighting for you, not until my heart stops beating." he replied determined as i rolled my eyes. and he opened his mouth to continue

"But i would also like to also be your friend. nothing in this world will change my feelings for you tori black." he added and i nodded.

"Well i wish you goodluck with that. but are we cool?" i asked and held my hand out and he grinned and slapped his hand in mine and we shook hands before we walked back to the living room. No one said anything but you could tell the tension from earlier was gone thankfully but even though that issue was gone,I dont know why but i had this nagging feeling i was missing something, or i forgot something really important. in the back of my mind i knew what it was but i just couldnt really put my finger on exactly what that is. F*ck why is it that i have short term memory loss.

my phone made a ding noise signaling a message and i whipped it out to see its another missed call from alice....along with 25 other missed ones.
I got up removing pauls arm and went to the kitchen where there there was no people and pressed call. it rang once and then her musical voice awnsered.

"My goodness Tori i tried calling you a a bunch of times, 37 to be exact." she said and i could tell she was probaly glaring at the phone and had her hand on her hip, as if i could actually see her.

"i know i was busy." I replied nonchalantly and she sighed.

"yeah well this is important. can you meet me at the treaty line tonight." Alice said and i peaked over to where my friends were.

"yeah ill meet you there at midnight exactly." then i hung up and waltzed back into the living roon nonchantly, not that anyone noticed my absence except paul of course. i sank into the couch next to Paul and sighed in content.

"Who was that?" Paul asked motioning to the phone, being his nosey self.

"It was alice. it was nothing dont worry about it babe." I brushed off and gave him a peck on the lips and he gave me a grin and took my hand pulling me up with him off the couch.
we slipped out the door and through the woods, cutting through to pauls house. ive been here quite a bit since we've been together either spending the night or just to hang out when we wanted to get away from the rest of the pack and my brother. Paul unlocked the door and led me inside to the living room and pulled me to the couch.

"so you brought me all the way to your house to watch tv?" I asked with the smirk still on my face while he pulled me close to him.

"i just wanted to spend some alone time with you." he replied and i knew immediatly what he meant. there was almost a unspoken before the war, at the end of his sentence that pulled me closer to him and crush my lips to his and i held back tears. this may be the only chance we get to be together before we are sent to fight and god knows what will happen. As though paul heard my thoughts he crushed me to him and deepened the kiss. my hands slid to the hem of his shirt and i lifted it up over his head breaking the kiss momentarily before paul crushed his lips to mine again, as i threw his shirt to the other side of the living room and my hands wandered his chisled chest, as paul groaned from the contact.
His hands found there way to the front of my shirt and started to stealthly unbutton, one by one until my shirt was completly unbuttoned and discarded leaving me in my red lacy bra. i brought my hands to his hair and tugged on his hair while his continued to roam my body until he rested them on my butt and brought me yet again closer if it was possible until i was on his lap, making me groan when i felt exaclty how aroused he was. as if my hands had a mind of there own they found there way to his pants, which made paul pull his head back and look me in the eyes. I seen so much love and lust in his eyes, and i knew then that there is no one else ever for me then this man. I could tell he wanted this, and badly, and honestly i wanted it just as bad. as if he read my thoughts his eyes spoke a unspoken question if i was sure.
" I Love you." I whispered lust lacing my voice. and just like that all the walls and bounderies came down. His lips collided back with mine and he picked me up with my legs still wrapped firmly around his waist, and up the stairs to his bedroom, closing the door behind him where we didnt leave for hours. Nothing else mattered in those intense, passionate moments were the world melted away and it was just me and my imprint. No upcoming war, or newborns. hell i even almost forgot my own name at one point.
After it was probably around 11, we layed not talking just enjoying eachothers company and the sound of our heavy breathing filling the room until finally pauls snores replaced the silence. I waited a few more moments before i slipped away from under pauls embrace and tried to find my clothes. i picked up my red bra that was ripped in two and shook my head and tossed it back on the floor and instead made do with a pair of pauls sweatpants and a big hoodie not that i needed it with my hot body tempeture but it was about 42 degrees out and i didnt want to get weird looks because im in a tank top, that would most likely be see through since of my lack of clothing situation. i tied my hair up and i quietly snuck out of the room, closing the door just as silently behind me and exiting the house and into the woods.
I phased quickly and ran to the border where the little silhouette in the dark could only possibly be alice. When i got within range i phased back and put clothes on and walked over to alice, who had a slightly panicked, also pissed off look on her face.