Dadi - (teary-eyed) Oh, you speak so nicely. Don't worry, dear. I will arrange your marriage with great pomp and splendor. I will fulfill all your wishes. You don't need to worry. Now, you are going to become a part of the Mahlotra family. Start preparing for it with enthusiasm!

The family continues to share heartfelt moments and discussions about the upcoming wedding, with everyone feeling a sense of joy and excitement.

Flashback ends

Dadi was lost in her thoughts and dreams. She wondered why she didn't find Niharika earlier; she could have gotten her married to Manik. Nevertheless, she saw this as an opportunity to rectify her mistake. She was just waiting for the right time to act. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door and said, "Come in."

Nandini - (entering) Dadi, it's time for your medicines.

Dadi - Yes, give them to me. (As she tried to get up, she felt pain in her legs and let out a small scream) Ahh!

Nandini - Dadi, what happened? Is there pain somewhere?

Dadi - Yes, it's just my legs hurting. What can I do? I am getting old now.

Nandini - Why are you saying that? Let me give you a massage; then, you'll see the pain will vanish. After that, you can take your medicine. I'll warm some oil and be right back.

Dadi took her medicine while Nandini prepared the oil and then sat on the floor to massage Dadi's feet. Dadi felt relaxed and began to enjoy the massage.

Nandini - (checking) Dadi, how are you feeling now?

Dadi - (not fully appreciating her with her heart) It's better now. The pain is somewhat reduced, but what's the big deal? It's not like you put much effort into it. Let it be. What can I expect from you? (Though she really enjoyed the massage, she couldn't bring herself to fully appreciate Nandini due to her ego.)

Nandini didn't respond to Dadi's comment and said, "Dadi, let's go for breakfast; it's time."

The two then proceeded to have breakfast together.

Dadi - Listen.

Nandini - Yes, Dadi?

Dadi - Is Manik home?

Nandini - Yes, he's in his room, getting ready.

Dadi - Alright, good.

Nandini - Is there something you needed, Dadi?

Dadi - Yes, there's some work. I'll tell you during breakfast.

Nandini - Alright, Dadi. With this, Nandini takes her leave.

At the breakfast table, everyone is sitting and having their meal while Dadi speaks.

Dadi - Manik, do you have a lot of work at the office today?

Manik - No, Dadi, but why?

Dadi - Then don't go to the office today.

Manik - But why, Dadi?

Dadi - Aneri's niece is coming today, and I want you to meet her.

Manik - (playfully) What will I do meeting her?

Dadi - (teasing) She is of your age; she won't talk to an old lady like me. So, just stay back.

Manik- But nandini is there na

Dadi - But if you will also stay here what will be the issue.

Ayaan-Manik, if your dadi is saying, then you stay home too. I don't have much work at the office today, and it will be nice if the whole family is together.