You Remind Me Of....

Sweet_ImaginerM POV

      Well... I think i havent really described Zayn and Mai that much so I'd do it now..

MAI'S POV

        I woke up happy and all... I was taking a nice shower and flattering my mind about Zayn... i felt it was all attraction so i decided to let it go. Zayn is handsome everyone knows that... He's got stunning brown eyes and black hair with adorable lips. He's got the a charming prince looks one all would fall forr.......... damn it.. I left the shower with my towel covering all private parts of my body. I went to the dressing room and picked out my black croptop and jeans trouser with my sneakers ready for school. I brushed my hair and used my lipgloss only..

Yeah now i was ready.... i went to the kitchen and ate the leftover cupcake.
"My phone....
I went back to my room and carried it.....
"Mai...." Zayn woke up.
   "I'd be leaving" I was leaving..
         "Okay then" Zayn said. I left. I arrived in school earlier than i thought.
I went to my locker and opened it...... WHAT THE F**K............ someone slammed it on my face.
I saw guys gathering around me......I tried passing but they blocked me.
"Heyyy" a guy came out like the boss...
"Henry!!" I said.
"Hey! don't give me that weird face it's me" He said.
"Then why the gathering?"I said. He looked at his boys while they  backed off.... I was walking to my class..
"So....... you know i missed you" He said.
"You never called i tried your line alot of times when i realised i was..... i mean Flarry was pregnant"
"What!!" He said in shock. "Did she abort it" He asked.
"Why should she? she didn't" I left.

After classes, i packed up my stuffs and dropped some of my books in my locker.
    "Mai!!" I saw Henry coming..
I walked faster.
            "Hold on!" He said.
       "I've got somewhere to go to Henry" He caught up with me.
"I'd drop you" He said.
I kept moving...
"Please Mai" He pleaded. I  followed him.
"So how is she?" He asked.
"She's good at least Nial accepted her".
He dropped me with a sad face. "I'd catch up with you later" He said. I nodded.

I went on with my waitress work.......I went home earlier than i thought..
"Maii!!" Rockie said.
"Yeah"
"Night outing" Tessa said.
       "Nope" I said without any hesitations.
"Buhhh....." I went to my room.

      I had a nice shower and went on taking a nap....

ZAYN'S POV

     I took a shower and wore a black turtleneck sweater and my jeans too.....
My phone rang....

"Hello Miguel!"
"Dad!"
"Be in  my office before 4pm" He cuts..
I left. I drove off.

I arrived.
"Miguel"
"Dad you called?"
"When last did you talk to your mum?" He asked.
"So... you order me here be..
    "I asked you a question son" He interrupted.
"Well.. i don't know" I said.
    "She gave birth to you son"
   "I don't think so" I was leaving.
  "I'm not done talking to you"
   "Well... i am done" I left.
   "Miguel!" He shouted. I didn't respond.

I stopped at a cafè.

"Twin!" I turned to see Zanyi.
"Zanyi!" She hugged me.
"Come meet mum please" She pleaded.
"Twin you know..
"Just today" She said.

We arrived.
"Mum!" I ran towards her. She was on the ground.
"Twin! get the car keys" I threw the keys and carried Momma to the car. We drove off to the hospital. They took her to the operating theatre.

We waited for minutes. I called dad....... The doctor came out.
        "How's my mum?" I asked.
     "She has a migraine so.... she doesn't need to be stressed or depressed" He said. "I'd write down some drugs for you and buy" He added.
"Can i go in?" I asked.
"Yes go in" He said.
"I'd get the list" Zanyi said. I nodded.

I went in.

  "Zayn!Zayn...." She slowly opened her eyes....
  "Zayn is that you"She asked weakly.
    I was till mad at her but i had no other option. "Yes Ma"
  "I'm your mum Zayn call me Mum please" She pleaded.
              "Mum" I said.
      "I'm sorry for the past Zayn i didn't mean to... i was busy" She muttered.
       "It's okay Mum" I held her hands. I forgave her.
    "I feel guil...
    "Mum it's okay" I said.

MAI'S POV

        Everyone left the house i was left alone. I ordered for pasta and went on reading with Mp3 player on my ear. I was listening to some of Ali Gatie songs... like......Can't lie..

   "If life was a movie
I'd be your favourite actor
    you'd be my favourite scene
    you'd be my favourite chapter

   My eyes never left the screen
Since i saw you, the one I've  been after............

   If life was a song
This will be my favourite song
I wrote this when your gone
Wonder when your coming home
Or If your coming home
You've been gone hella long
And I've been all alone.

You used to be my comfort zone...

I heard a door opening up slowly  i was scared....
"Anyone home" I yelled but no replies...
I opened my door and peeped. I went to the staircase.

"Zayn!!" I saw him drunk. Oh my Gosh..... I ran towards him and caught him.
"Close catch" I murmured. He was quite heavy.
"Please don't sleep off" I said while pulling him up the stairs.                  
         We reached our room. I dropped him on the bed.
    "What did you do to yourself?" I yelled."How do you enjoy drinking" I added.
   "I don't drink Mai" He softly said and gave me those puppy brown eyes....... yh the ones i was talking about earlier today...
   "I wish i could believe that" I murmured. A song played on my phone
    "That's Ali Gatie song" He said.
  "Yeah.... buh look at you your a mess Zayn" I said. "Your mouth stinks...... alcohol...." I added.

     He held my face. "You've got amazing ocean blue eyes" He looked into my eyes. "And your lips are the one thing every one wants to taste from the looks" I melted slowly.... Mai knock out of this he's drunk...... Mai don't..
I was kinda confused....... "Your hair black and shining" He ran his fingers through my hair..
"Your face is one i admire the most the remind me offf.... He dozed off.

Reminds you of what...... I tapped him but he made no move i covered him with our duvet.
    "Goodnight".
    Things got into my head did i look like his ex, does he have an ex or maybe a girlfriend.... no he doesn't..... I changed to my pjs and laid on the bed.... Maybe i look like his mum...... I consoled myself and slowly slept off.

I think I'd be off for a day or two hope you loved it....

Who do Mai remind Zayn of? We'd see very soon.... I hope it's his Mum buh he hated his mum.... Is it his ex? Besides who's his ex? Is it Maddie? OMG😲😤 Should i take it??

Please don't forget to vote and comment rate too.
Thank you
xoxo🤗

Follow up on IG too
em_mme_