Meeting up with Riku and Namine

Sora and Kairi woke up the next day and took their showers and brush their teeths, they got on everything clean, they're going to meet up with Riku and Namine, because they have something to tell them.

"Good morning Kairi."

"Good morning Sora."

Sora holds Kairi closely and smothers her face in kisses.

She giggles and nuzzles against him.

He chuckles, nuzzling against her as he holds her protectively before smooching her lips. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back, she wanted nothing more but to stay in his arms forever, she felt safe in his arms.

He kisses her deeply.

She kisses him back.

He continued to kiss his Kairi as he french kissed her.

She french kisses him back.

Sora pulls away and smiles. "You're so sexy and so adorable"

"Thank you, so are you." She blushes.

"Your welcome, my love." He smothered her face with kisses. He kisses her lips softly. "Words can't describe how much you mean to me and how much I love you honey, I love you so much Kairi, I don't ever want to stop loving you, my beautiful Queen."

She blushes and kisses his lips softly. "I love you too my handsome King."

"You're so perfect in every way."

Kairi kept on blushing. "Sora"

Sora smiles as he caressing her cheek.

She smiles and blushes.

He smiles, resting his forehead against her. "You're so cute."

He pecked her nose affectionately.

She blushes and giggles.

He smiles, chuckling as he kissed her cheek.

She kisses his cheek back.

He rubs his nose against hers affectionately. "My beautiful Kairi."

"My handsome Sora."

He smiles as he kissed her neck softly.

She moaned softly.

He gently licked her neck.

She kept on moaning.

He pulls away from her neck.
He enjoyed this moment that he spent with her as he nuzzled her closely, holding her hand with his and interwined their fingers together as he smothered her face with kisses

"I love you, Kairi."

"I love you too Sora."

He smiles, holding her very closely as he kissed her forehead.

"My Kairi."

He looks down at her as he leaned in towards her, resting his forehead against hers.

She closed her eyes as she rested her forehead against his own.

He closed his eyes as well, enjoying this moment with her as his hands held hers. "My beautiful Princess of Heart." He continued to rest his head against hers before kissing her forehead.

"My handsome Hero of Light."

They countiunted to hold hands as they kept their fingers intertwined together as they kiss each other

Sora smiles and kisses his finace's cheek. "You made me the happiest man on earth."

Kairi smiles and kisses her finace's cheek. "You made me the happiest woman on earth."

"Lets go find Riku and Namine." Sora said to her.

She nods her head. "Okay."

Sora and Kairi both left their house to meet up with Riku and Namine who were waiting for them on the island.

"Hey guys." Riku said.

"Hey Riku, hey Namine."

"Hey guys." Namine smiled.

"Kairi, do you remember your life in Radiant Garden?" Namine asked making Kairi remembers her past.

"Yes, I remembered, I have a twin sister name Kiara."

"That's right, Namine and I have met her."

"Really?"

"Yes, in fact she wants to see you."

"I want to see her again as well."

"Right now she is in the Land of Departure with the wayfinders."

"She is dating Ven."

"I'm glad she has a boyfriend now, when can I meet her?"

"We told her today, if you and Sora aren't busy."

Sora and Kairi stared at each other and nodded, then looked back at Riku and Namine. "Were not busy today so it's fine, if Kairi and Kiara meet each other today." Sora said.

"Wonderful, I'll call Aqua and tell her to have Kiara meet us in Twilight Town." Riku said.

They left Destiny Islands and were on their way to Twilight Town.